please dont go

Okay so, yeah I'm making this a tomtord story cause fuck it.
Enjoy it or leave it.

A week later
*Tom's pov*

I was sitting in my apartment, slightly tipsy and wondering what would have happend if I didnt say what I did.. I picked my phone up and sighed, I know what I need to do. I went to edds apartment and knocked, he opened it and yawned as it was around 12pm on a monday evening and he had work tomorrow.

"Tom? You okay bud? Do you need to cuddle Ringo again?" I looked away whilst rubbing my neck "yeah..if you dont mind" He took my hand and lead me in. "Of course not tom! I understand how hard it's been for you recently! Were all trying to figure how to feel about this!" He then chuckled "maybe less matt but still!"

How the actual fuck does someone like him be so understanding and caring? It's like theres something in that coke he drinks that just allows him to be like this! I really need to get into it if thats the case...

"Ah, yeah- thanks edd." He smiled as I sat on his sofa as Ringo came out of his room and meowed, ringo was very friendly and loved to snuggle with people. "I'll be right back! I need to grab a soda and pop to the bathroom" I watched him walk off, i looked around the small room and saw his phone. I picked it up and went into phone calls, I saw tords phone number! I knew he would still have it on him!! I quickly tapped the nummbers into my contacts and set his phone down, not before turning of the page, as he returned with a diet coke in his hand.

Recently hes been drinking alot of diet, he tells me its just so he doesnt and up staying up all night.
"Thanks edd, I'm feeling better.. I might just, uh, ya know.. head back.." I said rubbing my neck. "Oh? Are you okay? Normally you stay for a while?"

I shrugged "I want to be able to sleep well tonight... I uh, have big plans tomorrow!" I said smiling, edds eyes light up "wait really!! Like what!" That's when my words came crashing down on me.

"I uh- Have a date! Yeah- um- so I better ya know-" I fake yawned "hit the hay.. so I dont mess up! Ya know?" Why the fuck did I say that?

But his eyes literally turned into stars and joy spread across his face, "OMG TOM IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! OF COURSE YOU GET SOME SLEEP! AND SHOWER BECAUSE YOU STINK!"

"Wait what?" I stutterd as he pushed me out of his room "Also, buy some mints; your breathe heaves of alcohol." He laughed and I just shook my head smiling. "Tho really tom, I'm happy for you" he said as he shutted the door with a goodnight and I headed back to my room.

~○this timeskip is brought to you by my will to live! And thats why its short○~

I was now pacing back and forth in my bedroom, with tords number on my phone. Know, this is a fifty fifty chance. It could be either clone tord or the real one. But here I was wondering if it was even worth calling him because he could still be mad at me!

But then again, I wanted to know. I needed to know what happend.  "Fuck it" I picked the phone up and pressed call, anxiety picked up and I couldn't help but want to cancel the call.

But then he picked up.

          "Tom?"