Noen Eubanks • hot tub

Y/N pov

It was a summer night, I was at a pool party with my best friends. This is what I was wearing:

 This is what I was wearing:

I got out of my pool to get a drink, not alcohol, my friends did drink alcohol but I just didn't like it and someone had to drive. When I got my drink I turned around, looking at the hot tub. I saw some people sitting in it. A couple making out, 2 girls talking and a really cute guy. I walked over to the hot tub and got in, sitting next to the cute guy. "Hi, I'm Y/N" I said. "Hey I'm Noen" he said. "Why are you sitting here all on your own?" I asked. "My friends are there" he pointed to a few guys, they were all really drunk and flirting with some girls who were totally not digging it. "Oh I see" I said, he laughed. "And you? Why are you sitting with me?" He asked. "My friends are doing shots, so I left haha". Noen looked at my confused "Wait, you don't drink?" He asked. "Nope, I hate it" I shrugged. "I only drink when my friends really want me to, I don't really like it either" He smiled at me. 

"Why do you go to these parties, if your friends just do lame stuff and you don't drink" Noen asked. "To meet guys like you" I smiled. I looked over at him, realizing how much he turned me on. His hair was messy, but perfect. His body was hot and his eyes were beautiful. I wanted him. "Yeah I think you're the most fun part of my night" He said, looking at the crowd. "Wanna make it more fun?" I said, trying to make a move on him. Noen looked over at me, I bit my lip, I saw him looking at my lips. We slowly moved towards eachother, our lips meeting. It got heated pretty fast, he grabbed one of my legs and put it over his legs, making me sit on his lap. I cupped my face with his hands moving him a little closer. 

I didn't realize I was grinding on him until I felt his boner poking in my ass. I kissed his neck while moving my hand downwards. I started palming his bulge through his shorts, he let out a few quiet moans. I put my hand in his shorts and started moving my hand up and down. "Fuck Y/N you're so good at this" He whispered in my ear. I went faster and found his sweet spot, he let out a louder moan. He looked around to see if anybody heard, it looked like no one did. After I while I felt his dick twitch in my hand and he came. He tried to hide it making me giggle all over the place. After he came down from his high he kissed me again.

Part 2?