Mark Anastasio • morning sex

Y/N pov

It was 10:30 am, I just woke up next to my boyfriend Mark. I looked over at him and admired him, he was so handsome and cute. I was wearing an oversized shirt of him without anything under, last night was wild ;). When I looked a little down a saw a bulge, I pulled the blanket down a little bit which revealed his boner in his boxers. I licked my lips and made my way to his underwear, pulling it down a little but. I took his hard-on in my hand and put it in my mouth, trying to fit everything in. When I heard a small groan I knew he was waking up, I took him out of my mouth and said "Good morning baby" He looked down at me and smirked, "Good morning princess, you can go on with that". I grinned and sucked him off more, he softly put his hand on my head pushing my down a little, I gagged because of his size but ignored it. He started pushing my head up and down a little harder. When I felt his dick twitch I stroked the rest of his length which made him cum. I felt his cum shooting into my mouth and I swallowed it. 

I moved so that our lips were close, and we started making out. Mark grabbed my ass massaging it a little. I grinded on him for more friction, getting him hard again. I wanted him inside of me, so I bit his lip a little and stopped the kiss. He grabbed my hips and put me down by his member, I grabbed it and slowly slid it inside of me. I let out a moan of delight. He still had his hands on my hips, starting to move them up and down. I took the hint and moved my ass. We've had sex a lot of times, but I just never get used to his size. It makes it so much better. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed this moment, the sun peeking through the curtains. Mark was sick of me going pretty slow so he started thrusting his hips upwards. Ramming into me, moaning and biting his lips. "You're so good baby" I moaned. "I know" He said. 

I slowly felt the pleasure building up. "Mark I'm gonna cum" I said. "Cum for me princess" He replied. I moaned and a wave of pleasure hit me. I threw my head back riding out my high, my walls clenching around his dick. He came shortly after me. 

I pulled out of him and we started cuddling. "Soooo who's gonna make breakfast? I'm pretty hungry after this" I said. Mark laughed and we got up together.

Hey this is pretty short I'm sorry :/