The Super Sleepover

Friday, 29th May

Dear Diary,

I can't believe it! Kayleigh and I are going to have a slumber party today! YAY! And Kayleigh's also bringing Courtney, so Grace is super excited too! I can't wait! We are gonna watch movies, do makeovers, go out? Maybe! Cause, I guess my mom wouldn't allow us to go out! But I really wanna go outside.

Me and Kayleigh always go to this cafe called, The Hideout. It's the best place ever! The food and the beverages there are so good. My going-out-with-Kayleigh order is always an, 'All-Rounder Active Berry Smoothie'. I don't know why people kept this smoothie's name so long, but it tastes like heaven. Kayleigh's going- to-hang-out-with-Mia order is always a,'Bold Blackberry Smoothie'.

Anyways, we have a bunch of things to do today. I also made a to-do list to keep a track of our activities. Let me show you the stuff me and Kayleigh are gonna do today:

Anyways, Kayleigh will come at my house in an hour and I have to decorate my room with some new sleepover stuff I got from my favourite essentials store, 'The Gift Spot'

So, I'll see you all after a while.

After an hour or so.

Till that time,
XOXO & Toodles.

AN HOUR LATER:

Dear Diary,

I'm back! Kayleigh and Courtney have just arrived and now Kayleigh's taking her stuff to my room. I'm in my bathroom right now! I know you might be assuming why, but this is kind of the place where I can write in my diary peacefully. You might think that it is funny, ( It is! It really is! ) But I've observed that whenever I'm writing in my diary in the bathroom, I'm in my full on writing zone.

Me and Kayleigh have decided that first, we'll have some fun by dancing. We love to dance! It's our #1 hobby and it has never changed since we were little kids. We have won many dance competitions together, since we were 4 years old. Our moms are planning to send us to a dance camp this summer and I can't wait for it! Me and Kayleigh have always wanted to be dancers. It was like our dream career when we were small. It still is! Kind of. We actually don't think that dancing will actually be our main career in the future, but we still like to dance and I hope that it will never change. 

We were going to watch a movie now, but we decided to tire ourselves first, so that when we watch a movie, we'll actually be in the zone. I'm actually planning to watch Stranger Things! Kayleigh loves it too! So, I guess she won't mind. I'm gonna go outside the bathroom now, cause Kayleigh's calling me to dance. I'll come back in a few minutes and tell you what happened while we were dancing.

See you afterwards.

30 MINUTES LATER:

Grace And Courtney are playing outside in the courtyard and are having a lot of fun! Me and Kayleigh are also having a lot fun! We were dancing, singing and were taking some super cute selfies. Kayleigh's gone done in the living room and she's watching Stranger Things. I came up, to my room to write about what happened.

Oh! My mom just called me for snacks.

 I have to go now. I'll come back later. Maybe tomorrow? I'll spend time with Kayleigh today and tell you about our whole day tomorrow! That sounds good.

So, I'll see you tomorrow, all right? First thing!

Till that time,
Good Day,
XOXO & Toodles! 

~Mia Nightingale