Which is me? chapter 1

okay, I just edited the story. tell me what you think. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which is me?

Chapter 1

"Alright people! We have another win from Blake, The Riddler. Who thinks they can go against him next?", said the announcer guy.

I had just walked in and I was already smirking. A guy with jet black hair and piercing dark green eyes, who I might add had a great eight pack, just was fighting. I couldn't wait to go up there and kick his ass. I haven’t had a good fight in a long time and I was busy this whole week, so I was shaking with excitement and adrenaline. I just moved to New Woods this morning and decided to check if they had any good street fighting places. So by now you are probably wondering who I am, I’m Nana Waters and yes I am a girl. I just happen to like and be good at street fighting, one of my many hobbies. I walked up to a guy that looked like he worked here and I said,

"I want in."

"Huh, shouldn't girls be home playing with their dollhouse. Move along sweetheart."

Now that got me mad and not because he said I should go home, they always said that. But because he had the nerve to tell my go play with barbies, well he said dollhouse, but same thing. I for one have not played with my barbies since I was 8. Second he just called me sweetheart. I was nobodys sweetheart.

"listen here buddy I am not your sweetheart and I said I want in." I said while grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and glaring at him.

"Woh Woh, no need to get  violent. You just better be ready. What's your stage name and the entree fee is 50. The rules are simple, win three rounds and you get to be a part of this place. Just simply knockout your opponent before they get you. If you win you get half of the profit. Okay."

“Fine" I said with a Cheshire smile.

I could not wait to blow off some steam, I have been dying acting like a goody too shoes all the time. So I just handed him the 50 dollars and told him my name.

"My name is jaguar by the way. Don't forget it."    

"You don't mean that Jaguar. I mean they never did tell people if he was a she or not. But some people have said that was true."

"I don't know. I guess you are just going to have to find out."

After I left the dumbass thinking and I went to the lockers, so I could get ready. Also to wait for them to call my name. My outfit was nothing special, I haven't had the time to get out my usual outfit.I was wearing a black boxer shorts with a sweater, that I was wearing over my purple sports bra. After I took off my sweater I started putting some bandages on my hand as some two guys walked it.

"Well, what do we have here." said one guy with spiky red hair with red eye contacts. He had on a black tanktop, that outlined his abs and a black and red boxers short.

"Whoa, she hot!" said the really big one with a buzz cut.

"Girls shouldn't be in here. The locker room is only for the fighters. But if you just wanted my autograph you just had to ask. I will even throw in a kiss for free." said the redhead.

I couldn’t help but raise my eyebrow at him and stare at him.

“hmm.. I am going to call him red, since he likes it so much”, I thought and then I startedlaughing my head off in my head cause I couldn't wait to kick his ass. Then see his face when I was done with him.