Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy

Start from the beginning

-"She is pretty" -Sky said and hugged the leg of the robot

-"She is pretty" -Sky said and hugged the leg of the robot. -"awiiiieee it's cold"

-"Hey miss robot, do you want candies??" -Léna asked while handing it a handful of candies. She made a cute frown when it didn't speak.

-"Hey answer!!" -Aloïs kicked its leg and Jihyo went panicked, she immediatly pick Aloïs up.

-"ouah ouah kid, don't hurt her"

-"BOUH!" -Sana shouted infront of its face but it didn't even flinch. Jihyo roll her eyes.

-"I told you, it isn't alive. I've tried everything already" -She sighs then look at the kids who were amazed by it. -"let's go out"

They went out one by one and Jihyo followed them by her eyes then frowned, there's someone left...she looks back at the robot to find Gaby still looking at it. Jihyo look at Sana and she shurgged.

-"Gaby let's go!" -Sana called her and she finally went out with Sana while holding her hand. Jihyo looked back at the robot inside before closing the closet and went out.

.......

-"a robot?? I want to see it!!!" -Chaeyoung excitedly said and was about to go but Jihyo held her back.

-"no, I am afraid you'll burn it"

-"I won't"

-"you burn everything you touch Chaeyoung!"

-"tch..."

-"So you found it in the middle of nowhere and decided to take it here?" -Dahyun asked.

-"Well i couldn't just let it stay there" -Jihyo shurgged.

-"what if it attack?" -She asked again.

-"I can manage" - Jihyo reassured her.

-"Okey then..." -Dahyun nodded and hug Momo from the back. Momo got surprised she was clingy all of sudden but didn't complain.

-"Okay whatever let's forget about that robot. How about a drink while the kids aren't around?" - Nayeon smiled and showed them the can of beer she had on hand from the start.

-"I don't drink thank you" -Dahyun declined politely and Nayeon scoffed.

-"your wife is so boring cuz" -Nayeon said and looked at Momo.

-"She is like that!" -Momo shurgged at took one can from Nayeon.

Nayeon passed by everyone and gave one to each of them then They started chatting.

Meanwhile

-"are you sure we can go inside? Aunt Jihyo will get mad" -Léna whispered but Gaby didn't say anything. She just went inside the room and walked near the closet.

-"hey, what are you doing?" -Aloïs and Sky followed the girls while they were sharing chips.

-"I want to see the robot!" -Gaby pointed at it.