Sokka freaked out as he began to crawl into Appa's mouth.

"Sokka, Appa didn't eat Momo. He's probably with Aang," Katara explained.

"That's just what Appa wants you to think!"

"Get out of the bison's mouth, Sokka," Zuko demanded. "We have a real problem here. Aang is nowhere to be found and the comet is only two days away."

"Then, what should we do?" I asked and we all stared at him.

"I don't know... Why are you all looking at me?"

"Well, you are kind of the expert on tracking Aang," said Katara.

"Yeah, if anyone's got experience hunting the Avatar, it's you," said Toph.

Zuko took a moment to think before he told us all to get on Appa. Zuko took the reins and had Appa fly towards the Earth Kingdom.

"Why do you think Aang would be in the Earth Kingdom?" I asked Zuko.

"Seriously, Zuko, there's no way Aang's there," said Sokka.

"Just trust me," said Zuko.

[~][~][~]

After flying for hours, we finally landed in the middle of a forest inside the Earth Kingdom where a large tavern was located. As we approached the tavern, memories began to flood my mind.

Oh, I know what we're doing now...

Zuko led the way inside the tavern with all of us closely behind him.

"And the reason you brought us to a seedy Earth Kingdom tavern is what now?" Katara raised an eyebrow.

"June," Zuko pointed.

In the middle of the tavern, June sat at a small wooden table with a teacup in her hand. A man tried to attack her, but she easily overpowered him with a simple kick.

"Oh, yeah, that weird bounty hunter with the giant mole," said Sokka.

"Mole? Her skin is flawless," said Katara as June fought off another attacker.

"No, she has this giant mole-creature that she rides around on," Sokka explained.

"It's called a shirsu, and it can track any scent you give to it," I explained.

"And it's the only animal that can track Aang's scent anywhere in the world," Zuko added. "It's the one shot we have of finding him."

We all looked back at June to watch her as she throws her teacup in the air, throws the attacker into a nearby table, catches her teacup, and drinks the remaining tea from it.

"I don't know who this June lady is, but I like her," Toph smiled.

"Hey, I remember her, she helped you attack us," Sokka frowned.

"Yep, back in the good old days," Zuko said as we approached June.

"Oh, great, it's Prince Pouty," she said. "Where's your creepy grandpa?"

"He's my uncle. And he's not here."

June glanced between me and Zuko, "I see you worked things out with your girlfriend."

Both Zuko and I blushed as we shyly glanced around the tavern, not knowing what to say at the strange comment.

"Oh, I was just teasing! I didn't know you two were actually into each other!" June lightly laughed.

"Look, we need your help," Zuko changed the subject. "We need to find the Avatar."

"Hm, doesn't sound too fun," said June.