"Hi, Katara," he smiled.

"Haru, it's so good to see you," Katara exclaimed as she softly embraced the boy named Haru.

"Toph, Makki, this is Haru," Aang introduced. "When we met him, his town was controlled by the Fire Nation. So he had to hide his earth bending."

"Katara inspired me and my father to take back our village," Haru explained and Katara blushed.

"You helped us find our courage, Katara," said an old man as he approached Haru and Katara. "Now, we're here to help you."

This must be Haru's father...

"No way, is that..."

Toph was interrupted when she was embraced by a large, fat man in Earth Kingdom clothing.

"Hippo happy to see Blind Bandit!" the man exclaimed.

"You guys here for a rematch?" Toph asked.

"Negatory," said another man in Earth Kingdom clothing. "The Boulder and The Hippo no longer fight for others' entertainment. Now, we fight for our Kingdom!"

"...Sweet!"

What's going on..?

"Makki, meet The Hippo and The Boulder," Aang smiled. "We met them when we were searching for an earth bending teacher."

"Oh, I see..." I drawled, still very confused about the situation.

Suddenly, a crash erupted from one of the sailboats causing all of us to rush over. From the sailboat came a teenage boy in a wheelchair and a man with choppy eyebrows, both in refugee clothing. Behind them were Pipsqueak and The Duke.

"Was that a new invention?" Sokka asked the man.

"Yes," he said. "But unfortunately, the incendiary capabilities of peanut sauce proved to be a failure."

Is that why you all are licking a light brown substance off of your clothes..?

"You're making peanut sauce bombs?" Sokka asked.

"They're destructive," said Pipsqueak.

"And delicious!" The Duke added.

"Were you able to complete work on the plans I sent you?" Sokka asked the man.

"Yes, I was," he smiled. "And I think the Fire Nation will be quite surprised."

"Aang, my dad and I made this for you," the teen in the wheelchair smiled as he handed Aang a stick.

Aang grabbed the stick from the teen. Aang placed one end of the stick on the ground and from the stick emerged two sets of blue wings.

"A new glider!" Aang exclaimed. "This is amazing."

"And as a special feature, I added a snack compartment," the man said before twisting an extra limb of the glider that made food fall out of it.

"Oh, well, I'm sure that will come in handy," Aang said awkwardly.

"Makki," Sokka caught my attention. "This is Teo, by the way. He and his dad are inventors."

"It's nice to meet you," the teen in the wheelchair stuck out his hand.

"You too," I smiled as I shook his hand.

I turned to Sokka, "You've met a lot of unique people on your adventures, huh?"

"You could say that," Sokka shrugged.

[~][~][~]

After meeting everyone and handing out breakfast to them all, it was time to discuss the invasion plan. Since it was Sokka's plan, we all decided that Sokka should lead the meeting. Toph, Aang, Katara, Dad, and I all sat beside the make-shift stage while everyone sat in front of the stage, as an audience. Sokka shook in his boots as he prepared to explain his plan.