Hugging back just as tight I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay enough of this sappy crap let's get to class." I said to lighten the mood.

My first class went by to fast for my liking. Photography was something that helped me express what I'm feeling besides my music. I wasn't looking forward to trying to learn something in my other classes. English might not be too bad cause Edward is in that class but my other classes will probably be torture. My mind is wondering so much that I almost miss the classroom for English.

"You thinking of joining us on earth Ms. Athens?" the voice of Edward came from behind me. I just chuckled not trusting my voice enough to answer.

Taking my seat the hairs on my neck stand up. I turned towards Edward and notice that he's staring at me. I'm about to question him when the teacher starts the lesson for the day. Trying to concentrate on the words coming out of the teachers mouth becomes too difficult so I tune her out. I'm just scribbling in my notebook to make it look like I'm taking notes. Even daydreaming couldn't shake the feeling of Edward watching me throughout the class.

Before I knew it class was over and I tried to escape without Edward stopping me. It felt like he was going to try and talk to me about my behavior. I knew I was acting off, but I wasn't in the mood to share with everyone about what was going on. Unfortunately it was not my lucky day because I was grabbed by the arm by none other than Eddie.

"You okay?" He asked like he wasn't watching me all class.

"Not in the mood to talk Eddie." I replied shaking my arm out of his hold walking to my next class.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

After awhile and going through the motions of going to class I started to feel bad for brushing Edward off. Thinking about Adam's situation I realized I needed to appreciate my friends while they were here. Not that Adam was gone it just had my head spinning thinking I pushed Eddie away when all he wanted to do was help. It seems like it was my thing these days to push people away because I was afraid they would leave like my parents.

Lunch rolled around and I figured I would try to eat lunch with my friends. At least try and fake normal. Lili knew what was going on and was better at treating me like it was any other day. Riley obviously knew what was up and kept me distracted with news that he was building a motorcycle.

"And you think this is a good idea?" I asked mainly to Lili to see what her opinion was on it.

"It's his decision and it could be kinda hot to see him on one." Lili trying not to crush Riley's excitement.

I try not to butt in and give my cynical opinion on it and how eventually he might crash. Or someone crashing into him. I was doing well for a while until I looked towards the Cullen's table and saw the looks of worry Edward was giving me.

"I need to ask Edward something about English I'll be back" I told Lili and Riley before standing out of my chair.

Walking towards the table I could see the hushed discussion play out between Rosalie and Edward. It looks like she doesn't like me very much from the scowl on her face. But that could be me jumping to conclusions. Though the only person who didn't look pissed was Alice and I don't think she could get angry about anything.

"Sorry to interrupt, but if I could borrow Edward for a minute, I'd appreciate it." I spoke almost in a whisper. Rosalie's glare sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes, you did interrupt and yes, we do mind." Rosalie snarled.

"Rose, knock it off. Ignore her I do." Edward said standing up.