Chapter 7: Water Fight Round 2

Apachi summoned two water balls in his hands and he threw them. Max quickly spun his staff and Leena took cover behind him, stopping one of the water balls but the other water ball was heading to their friends.

Zinti noticed a switch on Kara's backpack and she flipped it. The jetpack activated "huh? WHOOOA!" Kara started yelling when the jetpack sent him zooming out of control and he crashed into Twitch, Spike and Magus

Well actually Magus was lucky. He's a spirit so Kara went through him. The old champion let out a sigh of relief. "If I was alive right now, that would really really hurt" Magus commented as he looked at the three friends.

The water ball was heading to Zinti and her eyes widen.

"Zinti watch out!" Tazer yelled out alarmed and worried. But then Zinti smiled confident and she froze that water ball on the spot and it sunk to the sand. She looked at Tazer and smirked at him. Tazer smirked back at his sister.

Apachi's water monsters started to attack. "You guys should head back to tbe Phoenix. Khan and I will hold them off" Max told everyone as he threw his staff like a boomerang and it took out one of the water monsters and the staff came back to him.

Apachi smirked at him. 'Max and Khan are the only ones whose magic is effective on the amulets. They're friends are their weakness' Apachi thought deviously. "What? Back down? No way Max!" Adira said confident, ready to fight.

The snow leopard activated her jetpack and zoomed over to one of the water monsters. She flipped over one of them as they tried to catch her and swam around them.

"Adira no! Remeber what the professor said eariler! Our abilites are ineffective on these monsters!" Tazer teir to warn her strenly but inside he was actually worried about her getting hurt.

Adira had one monster behind her as it tried to sneak up on her but her ears twitched at it approaching and she had a sneaky smirk. "Hey monster! Na na na!" Adira teased another monster and made funny face.

That ticked off the monster and it growled at her and lunged straight at her. Adira smirked at it and swam up. The monster behind her tried to grab but missed and the other one crashed into it and they both disappeared back into water.

Adira looked back at Tazer and smirked, crossing her arms. "But we are effective when we pin them against eachother" she said confident. Tazer groaned, glaring at her annoyed.

Khan swung his spear at the water monsters as he swam by fast. He was swimming straight to Apachi. "Aqua Shell Shield!" Apachi said the spell and he created this water like seashell shield to block Khan's attack. But unknown to both of them, Khan's spear started to glow blue for a moment.

"Remra! How about you come out and help me!" Apachi said annoyed that the remora was still hiding behind the coral. Remra was freaking out. "But I can't fight! Max and the others are so powerful!" Remra said freaking out. Then, something pinm wrapped around waist and he stared at puzzled.

It was Leena. She used her magic arrow to get Remra and Kara by her side. "Ready Kara?" She said smiling confident and Remra's eyes widen, having a bad feeling about what's coming next.

Leena pulled hard on the magic rope and Remra was pulled so fast and he yelled. He was heading straight to Kara with his fist out and ready "Let's go!" Kara said confident and once Remra got close enough POW!

Kara punched Remra so hard, it send him flying back to the coral. Apachi face palmed "I need to get more another ally to help me" he said annoyed. But then his ears perked at an idea. "I think I know how make you less of a coward. Water amulet! Give Remra the magic of the deepest depths of the ocean!" Apachi said and the water amulet glowed and his hand threw a water ball at Remra.

It transformed Remra and half of his skin turned purple at the arms, fins and tail. His fins got larger, spiker and got the same yellow markings he had on his body, his eyes glowed purple and his hands emitted water magic.

Everyone stared in shock at what just happened. Remra smiled evilly and he awed at the magic in his hands "I feel so powerful" he said as his eyes got on Khan.

Khan was intimidated but he shook his head and shot out magic from his spear. Remra however caught that in his hands, thanks to the magic he has now. Khan stared at him wide eye, shocked. Everyone was.

Laughing, Remra shot the magic back at Khan and it hit him and sent him flying down. Kara quicklu swam and caught his friend in time. "I'm ok. But Remra has never had that much power before" Khan commented shocked and amazed.

Apachi smirked but Leena snuck up from behind him. She grabbed the water amulet, trying to take it off. "Hey!" Apachi yelped as he shot water magic at her and it sent to the sandy ground.

"Water monsters! Surround that lioness!" Apachi commanded and the water monsters surround her.

"Leena!" Max said alarmed and worried as Leena got up with her bow and arrow out and ready.

"Give me the Lion staff and the trident and I'll leave your friend unharmed" Apachi told Max and Max got worried...