Ch 2

As Ava and I were walking to our 4th period class I realized JC Connor and Kian were following us. Then I overheard them saying that me and Ava had all of the same classes with them and advisory with JC!😡By now Ava wouldn't want to be friends with me because that means she would be tortured by these idiots too.So they sped up and they were ahead of us and read the seating chart I sat 6 seats away Ava from she sat across the room and and Connor sat right behind me!HOW FUN!*sarcasam* Well it could be worse JC could sit behind me.

*JC's pov*

Yasssss!Connor sat behind skylar we all started to hurt her!we don't know why it's just kind of average thing we do all year round.but we got her number and we send her hateful txts and prank
phone calls.i think I have a small crush on her though but I don't want to tell the other boys.

*Sky's pov*

Connor was tugging at my purple ómbre tips.i said can u stop!!!then with my luck I got in trouble!the teacher said "SKYLAR stop talking to your boyfriend!

*Connor pov*

How could the teacher think that were dating!I mean really look at that fat hippo!those tips are nasty I'm just trying to help her get rid of them!

*Ava's pov*
I feel bad for sky somtimes.i just wanna help her but if I do they'll bully me too!i don't want that to happen I'm just gonna help her..but not straight to the bully's.

Hey guys there's probably no one reading this but if you are tell me what you think ily💕✖️❤️✖️
I forget to mention this but sky likes JC you'll understand in the next update and stay active please?