3

Nash's pov

I woke up and went to fix my hair. I went in the bathroom and fixed my hair. I used Sarah's brush.

I went in the living room. Sarah and Hayes was up.

I said " Sarah I have a surprise for you."

Sarah "said what is it?"

I said " guess."

Sarah said "umm is it about magcon?"

I said "Yep and you are coming with us. your mom already said you can come.

Sarah jumped up on me and said "I love you so much Nashy!!!"

I said "I love you too Sarah."

I put Sarah down.

Sarah said "I'm going to start packing now."

I said "good because we are leaving tomorrow."

I sat next to Hayes.

Hayes said " is Sarah going to be okay?"

I said "yeah, why?"

Hayes said "because she doesn't like Cameron or Matthew and is scared of them."

I said "it's okay I will protect her."

Hayes said "okay."

Sarah's pov

I called Shawn and told him I was going to Magcon but he isn't going because he is so sick.

I know for a fact that Matthew and Cameron are going. Cameron is going to beat me and Matthew can't keep his hands off of me. He is always putting his arm around my waist and touching butt. Matthew is basically molesting me. I try to be brave but it's hard.

Matthew always does it and Cameron lets him. Cameron touched me twice I think. It was behind the school.

*Flashback*

Cameron and Matthew carried me to the back of the school.

Matthew said "hey babe."

Cameron pushed me on the grass. He got on top of me and was humping me. It hurt since he was bigger then me. Matthew watched then did the same when Cameron was done.

Matthew pulled my pants down and put me over his lap and smacked my butt. It hurt and I was crying.

I said "Matthew please stop it hurts so much!!"

Matthew just laughed and continued.

Cameron did the same thing but harder.

I was sobbing "please please please please stop Cameron stop please!!"

Cameron stopped. He pulled my pants up and stood me up off his lap. Matthew slapped my butt as he hugged me and said "I'm going to get that ass one day.

Cameron said "you know you liked it maybe we can do more next time."

Matthew and Cameron laughed and walked away. I wiped my tears away and walked home.

*Flashback over*

I could feel my tears on my face. I wiped my tears. I wanted to do something to keep my mind off of Matthew and Cameron.

I went in the living room with Nash and Hayes.

I said "lets go out and do something."

Nash said "like what?"

I said "lets go to one of your friend house or something."

Nash said "aight."

I said "okay I'm going to get ready."

I went in my room to get ready.

Nash's pov

We are going to Matthews house. He is another one of my best friends. He is going to love Sarah.

Sarah came back ready to go.

We left and got in my rental car and left.

We got to Matthews house. I knocked on the door and Matthew answered.

Sarah grabbed onto my shirt.

I said "hey man this is Sarah my cousin."

Matthew said "this is your cousin?!"

I said "yep."

Matthew said "come in."

Sarah's pov

I was the last one in. Matthew slapped my butt as I walked in.

I ran over to Nash.

I said "why are we here?"

Nash said "at my friends house."

I went in the kitchen and got a cup of water.

Someone was behind me and humped me.

I screamed "get off of me you pervert!!!!"

I saw Nash and Hayes run inside the kitchen.

I started crying. Nash pulled me into a hug in his chest. I was crying in his chest. Nash said "what happened?!"

Matthew said I bumped into her and she went bilastic.

Nash said "is that true?"

I was about to say no but was to scared and nodded my head yes.

Nash said "okay let's go sit down."

We sat down and I stopped crying. The boys was talking and I was playing in my phone.

I was laying on Nash. We stayed at Matthews house for hours. By the time we left Nash was carrying me out since I was so tired.

When we got home I just fell asleep on my bed.

Hayes's pov

I know what happened in the kitchen wasn't an accident. I saw Matthew do it on purpose. I feel sorry for Sarah she has to go through the abuse. I mean if I say anything Nash is going to think I'm lying and Sarah Cameron and Matthew are going to deny it. I love Sarah but I don't want her to get hurt anymore.

I got on the couch and went to sleep.