7

Sarah's pov

Hayes and I was watching a movie until he went to sleep. I went to go get some ice for some soda I had. I went to the ice machine. Cameron was in the hallway and we both saw each other. I put my head down and tried to ignore him but he followed me into the ice room.

I closed the door in the ice room and starting getting ice but then Cameron came in. I said "excuse me" and tried to leave. Cameron said "wait Sarah let me talk to you?" I put my head down and listened to Cameron. Cameron said "Sarah I'm sorry for bullying you all these years, it's just cause I wanted to be popular so bad." I mumbled "you were popular then and still are now." Cam said"not before Magcon though." Cameron got closer and I flinched. Cameron's jaw clenched. I flinched again. I put my head down again and said "can I please leave now?" Cameron nodded his head and moved out the way.

I went back in the room and Hayes was up texting again. Hayes said "Sarah where did you go?!" I said "I just went to get some ice." Hayes said "oh, and tomorrow can we go downstairs to eat breakfast?" I said "I don't know Hayes." Hayes said "please Sarah please Sarah, I'm an angel I never do anything please." I said "fine I'll tell Nash."

I went in Nash's room. I saw all the guys in his room laying down. I said "Nash, Tommorow Hayes and I are gonna go downstairs to eat, are you guys coming?" The room filled with yes's and sure's.

Nash said "oh yea,you and Hayes come in here." I said "I was gonna sleep in my room." Nash said "noooo come in here you can sleep in my bed." I said "fine."

I got Hayes and we went back in Nash's room. Nash said "we are gonna watch The Conjuring." Nash smirked at me he knows I hate that movie he knows I'm scared of it. Hayes and I lay on Nash's bed.

Then Glinskey came and pushed Hayes off the bed. Glinskey said "Sarah you know your really rude you don't say hi to me or hug me or anything but it's okay." Glinskey got up and tried to walk away but I pulled him back and hugged him. I said "I didn't see you it's not my fault." Glinskey said "yea they all say that." I laughed. Glinskey said "what happened with Matt and Cam?" I said "how you know?" Glinskey said "Nash yells very loud." I said " Cam lied to Nash and told him I was having sex with Shawn and Matt." Glinskey said "why would he do that?" I just looked at Glinskey in the eyes. He finally got it and pulled up my sleeves. I dropped a tear. Glinskey whispered"please don't cut no more, I love you so does Nash and Hayes and all the guys love you." I nod my head and Glinskey whipped my tear with his thumb.

Glinskey sat next to me and we watched the movie.

I felt like someone was looking at me. I saw Matthew and Cameron staring at me. I realized they saw everything even my cuts. I knew once we get home they gonna tell everyone. They both had wide eyes. I got my phone.

And went on my everything. I have every account Nash has even vine even though I don't use it.

I realized how late it was and laid down and let my body take over