Chapter 4

Alice POV

>> So is everything ready?<<

"Why of course. We didn't do all the dirty work for nothing , did we ?"

I must say nothing beats lippe tea while waiting for the show to unfold.

( *Sips tea*  yeah you're my favorite mortal I've ever created ,like my own daughter a spitting image of yours truly.)

I can hear all the shouting and fangirling increase . I see.... The Queen left the crown prince to socialize, no wonder girls are losing their own perspective shit.

There are a few minutes before the main show starts , the main show originally being the first meeting between the heroine and the crown prince.

>>But we can't let that happen now can we?<<

" *Sigh*  stop reading my mind will you?"

>>So then is our candidate ready?<<

"Pretty much, all is prepared now all we need is a distraction from the heroine . You can handle that right?"

And now I see  Ryan smirking , a very evil smirk .

<< You have one too.>>

Ryan stated like a know-it-all . Well at least things will be more interesting than the original bland story.
In the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of our candidate.
Now then let the show begin.

Normal POV

The crown prince was speaking and introducing himself to his peers. Socializing , making connections etc...
Then suddenly

'KYAAAA!!!!????'

All the nobles turn their heads in the direction of the scream...... Assassin ......
The man was aiming his bow. And before anyone knew it  .

An arrow was going straight twords the crown prince Alexander.....
But thankfully a young lady saved him .
She was the candidate that Alice and Ryan picked , where as the heroine was busy being crushed in the crowd of infants. That they may or may not have organised to be specifically around her at the time*whistles*.

A brave lady indeed for not only saving the Prince's life but also cabedoning him .

( *At the same damn time* 👏👏👏)

The girls name is Liliana Margarita the first daughter of a marguis family , an influential one at that.

So what will happen now that the crown prince was saved by her instead of the heroine ? What about the engagement to the villainess?
Well find out in the next chapter .  Sorry if it took so long to update .Until next time. Adios!