Sara's studentship

Sara called the number she received message from to know further details. Some unknown person attended the call and shared the free slots of his which are early morning 6 to 8 and evening 7 to 9. The travel time to the address is near to one hour and morning time did not make sense to her. So she agreed to the evening session. So that she can return at around 10 or 10:30 at least. Linda suggested that Keme should accompany her after his classes at least on the first day. Keme agreed without much disagreement. Sara patted his head to say thank you.

Next day Sara together with Keme is on her way to the address given by Professor. It's a double storeyed individual house, It's a pretty big house with massive entrance with keen royal look. Sara conveyed her appointment to the guard on duty about meeting with professor. The guard insisted Sara to wait in the hall for a while. To her surprise she found the assistant she met with the other day in the college.

" Ooh here comes the lovey dovey couple".
Guess what Sara felt she is going to have another black day. With a deep sigh, Sara and Keme sat on the sofa away from the assistant.
" What is your name by the way ?" Sara curiously asked.
" I am Sanem" She said with a pride.
"It doesn't match you" Sara said in her mind.
"But what are you doing here?" Sanem asked when Ram entered the hall "Ooh you are here?".

Both said yes smiling at a time. Ram smiled and didn't clarify to whom he exclaimed.

He took a master chair and sat at the center from Sara and Sanem.
"Yes! What brought you here Sanem?"
"Well I am here to give you cookies I made"
He received the cookies and thanked her.
" Don't bother yourself with these things. I am alright. Work hard on your thesis. That's all I need" he reminded her.
"Sure thing" said she and waited for sara to talk about her business. But professor walked her out saying thank you again for the cookies.

He came back and said " I have read your story. You do have good writing skills. What is the genre?"
"It's fantasy. It's a love story between a eagle man and a human."
Keme stunned and looked worried. Noticing him, Sara asked what had happened. He said he was alright.
Keme and Ram looked each other with the same expression they had at the college.

"Are you living-in" Ram enquired.
" It is a similar thing but with two other housemates" Sara chuckled.
While the gaze between them remained intact.
"So,Keme right!. Are you also in for the language session?" He enquired.
"No, I'll wait outside"
" No problem, you can go back. I'll have my driver drop her off if you are worried."
"Hey, that's not needed. I am not a kid you see." Sara assured the both.
Saying, "please do it for me" to the professor, Keme left.

Ram took time to look at her for a while to understand her mental position currently. She looked uncomfortable but over excited. Her hands were shivering and she is looking at everything but him.