The Return of Scarlett Harrison

It was a Sunday, the most sulking day of the week. It reminded the two girls up against the window sill that tomorrow was Monday. Both girls hate Mondays. They were disgusted by the amount of homework they were getting on a Monday. All of it was of course, due by the end of the week. Friday. Cordelia was the first one to wake up. Touching her soggy crotch, she was glad no-one was looking. Holly on the other hand, was as still as a log, her brown silky hair drooping over her face covering her pretty blue eyes hiding under the eyelids. The doorbell rang, ding dong. So she left Holly to peacefully sleep as she trotted over to the door. 

When she opened the door, she was embraced by a warm fuzzy hug by her neighbour from across the street, Scarlett Harrison. She was a bit older than Holly and Cordelia, they always walked to school together. She also had jade green eyes with blonde wavy hair. After she stepped back, she pointed at her crotch.

"Had another accident, Cordelia,"sighed Scarlett as she invited herself inside. 

Cordelia was now blushing with embarrassment. When she closed the door, Scarlett was examining Holly, who was still fast asleep, like a surgeon with a patient. She began poking her around. Touching her cheeks, her head, her chin, and many more places around her body. When she woke up, she was surprised that Scarlett's face was so close-up that she fell off the sill and thumped on the ground, somehow making a long tear down the crotch of her pink and grey pajamas. Her light pink undies were now exposed to the air.

"I thought you were too old for undies with flowers on them,"said Scarlett pointing to a rose. 

Holly and Cordelia both didn't like Scarlett poking her nose into their business. Holly was so embarrassed that she leaked a bit, turning one of the roses dark. Scarlett was shocked and took her phone out and took a picture, focussing it on the wet crotch. Cordelia used a hand signal towards the door and Scarlett left laughing her head off.