PLEASE READ

Hey guys...

So basically I'm taking a little break from updating this book.

I just feel so emotional about what's going on in my country right now.

As you all know I am black and I live in the United States.

And I just feel unsafe and I'm feel scared.

A couple of months ago a black man was jogging around his neighborhood and 2 white man shot him for no reason just because he was black.

And it took TWO MONTHS, TWO DAMN MONTHS for them to go to jail.

Another thing was something that really terrified and traumatized me the most is that a police man put his knee on an innocent black man.

The man couldn't breathe. He told the police man he couldn't breathe. But the cop didn't listen. Then...the man died.

And guess what?

The police man didn't get arrested.

It's so unfair that black people have to face that.

So many innocent black people get shot by police for no reason.

People will call the cops because they feel threatened by a black persons appearance.

And the louder we say BLACK LIVES MATTER...
Cops still won't listen

So please understand that the only reason I'm won't be updating is because I need to get my mind straight.

Right now I'm just scared.

But I promise I will come back

And please do me a favor and sign this petition.

The petition is for those officers who were responsible for George Floyd's death

Go to
Petition • Justice for George Floyd • Change.com

Or dial the number 5516 and text "FLOYD" and they will send you the link

If we reach to 1,000,000 petitions they will try to reach the attention of Mayor Jacob Frey and DA Mike Freeman to beg to have the officers involved in this disgusting situation fired and for charges to be filed immediately.

This is not only for George Floyd, but for all the innocent black people that have died from police officers.

Thank you Moa for everything 🖤