part 1

ok... my 1st story on wattpad yahoo :) ..... so after watching animal cops and pitbulls and perolies i was inspired to write this story :) .....i got the pic for  the title off of http://www.vrcpitbull.com/home.htm ..... please note this dog is up for adoption if ya think he's cute go check out the website.... enjoy

i lied there in a small cage. wishing i wasn't alive. i let out a bark hoping someone might hear and help me. i herd foot steps, heart raced as i quickly regretted my call for help. a man appeared, i was engulfed with fear as the man approached me. "WONT YOU EVER LEARN DOG!" he yelled viciously as he grabbed me by the scruff and threw me across the room. my body aced but i knew it wasn't over. he came towards me again and grabbed a metal bat. i looked up at him with pleading eyes hoping he might have a little sympathy. "I TOLD YOU!" he screamed hitting my tail with the bat "TO SHUT!" he slammed the bat down with such force into my front leg that you could hear the crack of my bone. i yelped unable to hold it in. "YOUR FUCKING!" he threw me across the room again, throwing the bat as he stormed after me. he picked me up "MOUTH!" he screamed once more out of breath and then shoved me back into my cage. i lied there with pain with pain and fear as he disappeared. slowly i drifted off to sleep. i was a little puppy with my mom and a few of my brothers and sisters in a nice looking house. a woman walked over to me and picked me up "hey there lil guy!" the lady said with a smile. "be good Cody....i love you!" mom barked as the lady brought me to see the women who my mom calls mom. "bye mommy love you too!" i yipped back. although i had no idea why we were saying goodbye. i felt happy. until... i herd the Lady's last words. "Spencer will love you!" she smiled. i believed her. then he saw me.

that night was torcher. i thought mom said we would be happy at our new homes. well. I'm terrified. he locked me up in a cage and when i barked he would slap me. but that was on my first night here. it gets worse every night. i live through it over and over again. waiting for the day i die. i only wanted him to love me. what did i do wrong?

my eyes opened. i tried to stand. the pain in my front leg came back. i quietly wimpered from the pain. did he hear?

yes.

he angrily stomped over to my cage and hit it. sending the cage, with me in it across the room. then he left. i lied there for what seemed to be internity. and then he reappeared, opened the cage grabbing me by my scruff and brought my out to a tiny yard. i was relieved. until. he tied me to a short chain hooked to a tree. there was garbage every where. hardly room for me to move, even if i wasn't tied up. i went to the bath room as soon as possible. then looked up to see him in the door way watching me. he was tall, skinny and dirty. he had a plate in his hand full of mouth watering bacon. its smell was magnificent, i couldn't keep my eyes off of it. I'm supposing he noticed because he smiled. he took a piece of bacon. a full piece of bacon. and threw it to me. i went to go eat it, but realized it was just barley out of reach. just when i thought he got some sympathy i was proven wrong by the evil grin and laugh. "stupid dog" i mumbled under his breath then disappeared

 did you like?? please comment and vote :) ............ o and p.s  the dog in the pic was rescued from an abuse case...just keep that in mind ;)