The pair simply eyed her like wounded prey. Their heated gazes felt like hands running down her body and she shivered as her chest became tight. It seemed as if the room had gotten ten times hotter.

"Strip."

"Excuse me." Her eyes widened at Kade's command. It came as a shock considering he was usually the more tame of the pair when it came to sexual prowess.

"You heard him. Be a good girl and give us a show." Riker nearly growled out as he leaned back on the couch. His legs were spread wide as his eyes raked her body. Kade took up the same stance, his hands locked behind his head as he stared up at her with hooded eyes.

An internal battle started within her at the idea of giving them what they wanted. On one hand, she felt sexy knowing they wanted to experience her strip for them. On the other, she knew she didn't posses a seductive bone in her body.

"Or you two could strip for me. Let's not pander to gender roles." Pulling at Riker's hands, she tried to guilt the men into reversing the request.

"Stripping has no gender." Instead of pulling him up, he used her hand to pull her on to his lap. Her knees sat on either side of his hips and his hands grabbed her ass to keep her close.

"Exactly so you two will be stripping for me. Great, glad we established that." She sent a smirk down at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Try not to drool." Kade hopped up from the couch and stood before them with his hands on his hips.

"Play something." He spoke to Riker but Sadie quickly pulled her phone from her sweat pocket and connected to her built in sound system to play a song for them. Immediately Sadie became entranced as he slowly moved his hips to the beat.

Slipping from Riker's lap, she crossed her legs and leaned back into the couch. Riker soon joined Kade and the men easily synced the whining of their waists. Sadie couldn't contained her surprise as she'd never seen white men move as easily.

Kade slowly pulled his t-shirt from his body and approached her before slinging it behind her head and pulling her close. The smooth, muscled chest brushed against hers as he continued the slow dance.

He leaned down to place a kiss to the corner of her mouth but Sadie greedily turned her head to capture his lips with her own. As her fingers entangled in his hair, he reached under her to scoop her up. She used her legs to keep herself attached to his waist.

"Aye, I was dancing." Riker pouted as he watched the pair hungrily devour the other. Pulling from the kiss, Sadie couldn't stop herself from laughing at the shirtless man standing with his hands on his hips.

"Sorry, honey. Come here." She curled her finger. Immediately he took place just to her left and pressed his lips to hers. Sadie still couldn't comprehend why the two men chose her but as Kade pulled her top down to kiss along her chest, she didn't care.

"Where's your room?" Kade spoke before flicking  his tongue out to lick her hardened nipples.

"Down the hall." She managed to stutter out before the three relocated to her room. Her bed was still messy from her accidental nap but she didn't care.

"Take these off." Riker pulled at her sweatpants as Kade sat her on her feet and undressed himself as well. She struggled to remove the material as her eyes seemed to drift to the two godlike men before her. Just as she managed to get naked, Riker stepped behind her and harshly slapped her ass.

"Get on your knees." The dominant command left no room for discussion. Sadie fell to her knees with Kade standing over her and Riker behind her. Her mouth watered at the sight of Kade's increasing erection.

She jumped as she felt a calloused hand firmly grab the back of her neck. Riker's warm breath blew lightly against her ear as he squat down behind her.

"I want to fuck you like a worthless slut but Kade said I had to place nice...for now. Say thank you." He growled as he used the grip on her neck to force her to look up at Kade. It was on the brink of painful but the experience turned her on.

"T-thank yo-you." She stuttered meekly.

"Say it like you fucking mean it." He shook her body roughly before pulling her back against him. "Or you'll be punished."

"Thank you, Kade!" She whimpered as she grabbed his thigh. The tension between the three fueled her desire and made her cheeks hot. She could feel herself becoming so wet it soaked her inner thighs.

"You're such a good girl." Kade praised as he reached down to run his thumb along her bottom lip. He dipped the tip of it into her mouth before pulling away and grabbing his dick. "Show me how thankful you are."

Riker used the grip on her neck to push her upper body over so that her mouth was inches from Kade's dick. Sadie didn't hesitate to open her mouth, allowing him to push deeply within her throat.

"Fuck, baby." Kade hissed as he softly fucked her face. Sadie hallowed her cheeks and swirled her tongue, wanting to make him cum. She let out a throaty moan as Riker's fingers began rubbing along her folds.

"She's already soaked." He chuckled before lightly smacking her pussy- the hit stimulating her clit. A finger circled her clit before he switched to two fingers in order to rub her clit fully. Sadie swirled her hips against his fingers, her hands balling at the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Get up." Kade spoke as he pulled from her mouth and took a step back. Her knees popped as she stood up and she covered her mouth to keep the chuckle in, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"I want you to ride me while he fucks your ass." Riker muttered in her ear.

"Uhh nnmm, I already told you guys I'm not doing anal." Turning she pointed a finger at his chest, her expression showing her firm stance on the topic.

"We can build up to it. I won't hurt you." This time Kade approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her.

"You'll enjoy it." Riker chimed in. Sadie was more than sure at some point it would feel good but she wasn't willing to deal with the pain that came first.

"Absolutely not."
——