Chapter: 2 Memories that were hidden.

Hello everyone! The pic above is for the woods. I hope you like the story. Sorry for taking time. Please don't mind me I am still new to the whole thing. I am trying to do all my best. Comment if you have any problem or question. I will be happy to answer all your questions and to read your opinion.
.............................................................
  I was confused. The boys also appeared confused but they then understood and smiled. I shook my head and smiled at them. I turned to go and let have sometime with her 'mate'.
  I went deep in the park that leads to the woods. I sat down on the ground beside the stream. I looked up at the sky and it was blue. I started to think about who is my mate. I am now 17 years old. My best friend is 17 as well and she found hers. Okay, everyone I am a bit jealous from her but still she is the only friend I have and love.
I felt that the warm sun is warming me and I drafted into a nice sleep. I woke up from a nightmare. The nightmare is about me being kidnapped. After I had been kidnapped the kidnappers had tied up my legs and hands. My eyes were closed with a cloth. They kept silver beside me. ( Silver weaks down werewolves and keep them from shifting and mind linking others).
"Tell me, why am here and who are you" I asked shouting with fear and anger.
"You are not allowed to ask questions neither shout on me dear" The voice was soft. It was a man I guessed. After a while he spoke again." Be ready, we are meeting soon. I am looking forward to see you,darling".
I looked right and left , no one was there so I stood up to my foot and start running back to where my family is. I felt like I am running forever . My lungs started to pain. I felt it is hard to breath with that everything appeared black. I then fall down and don't understand anything what is happening.
  I can't hear anything, I can't move , am I death. No please, I don't want to die. I am still young. Let me at least know who the hell my mate is?
  Wait! Maybe this is a punishment. If it is really a punishment not to know who my mate is , what about him? Is the moon godess going to give him a better mate than me? I have been doing all my best to appear perfect. I didn't allow myself to fall in love with any guy or date them. Neither I talk to much to them nor I go or do anything with them.
  I felt so much pain. Many memories hit my heart and head like knives. I remembered now everything, I thought I will never forget. What shall I do now? I am lost, No one knows where am I?  Are they going to look for me or they will just give up and move on? Did I fade in air? All this is my mistake and now I am going to pay it with my life.
  ~~~~~~~~THE MEMORIES~~~~~~~~
  When viola was 6 years. She ran away from home because she saw her parents loving and caring for Katreen more than they do for her. She felt hatred for them . They taught she was a sleep. She woke up all of a sudden in the room alone, she felt that she is nothing. They were faking their care.
   She sneaked from the back door and went in to the street. By that time a car hit her. It caused her memories loss. All her family rushed to her but she can't remember anything. So they changed their way of life. Everyone started to move on.
   She once when she was 13. She found out that she is abandoned.  She heard her parents by mistake say that whispering and keeping it away from everyone. When her sister knew she was about 16 years that time. She told her parents that she didn't need a girl from streets to be her sister. After Viola heard all of this she ran from the house again but she ended up lost in the woods. She spent the night alone out. No one taught of her. She cried from the pain she felt tearing her heart and ripping it with knives . She never cried infront of anyone, so she decided not to do that now. She wept her tears and fall in a black, painful sleep . When she woke up she was on her bed. She don't know what happened or how this happened. She only remember a wolf came to her. She don't know if it was real or she is imagining that. She can't remember the color, neither anything about him. Except its hazel eyes.
She knew that she don't belong to anyone.  She don't have a place called home. Her abandoned family will never feel her at the end  they weren't her biological family. She was abandoned which means alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  She always thinks how are her family doing. Are they alive? Are they happy? Does she have other siblings?  Do they care for her? Why they abandoned her? Is she a problem? Do they hate her?
  She felt those memories are repeating themselves again. She then taught of asking Reka . Reka is her wolf.
    She called out, but no response. She repeated but again no response. She felt alone. Why does she lives this hell life? With everything happened to her, she still cares for abondened family.
   She always smile and never showed her pain to anyone. She always thinks of everyone before herself. She doesn't care what will happen to her. She only cares if others are hurting or not.
   She always run to the forest from the park. That park was the place where she met sabreen. At that time she was crying because she lost her bracelet. They looked for it and found it at the end. They became friends from that day.
  when she is sad that is the place where she will rush to. Just looking at the sky make her feel better. Seeing that animals and the beauty of nature make her wonder how are they still standing and coping to live. They always give her power to stand up and walk. They always light up her dead candles. They always give her hope.
   The only thought in her mind is:
'Is this the end? Will I disappear this easily? Does anyone going to know what she faced?' These questions are still not answered.