Slut's Bad Boy 9

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●●•●•●

"Oh, what a slut. Courtney. Can't she see Jared hates her?" A dark-haired girl said while applying lipstick on her lips.

"I know, right? She acts like she own every guy." Another dark-haired girl hissed.

"Hi guys!" I walked in casually and pretended I didn't hear them. They looked at me with shock and both girls turned pale. "So, who acts like she own every guy?"

The dark-haired who was applying lipstick stuttered, "I-I-We--Uh-..." I raised my brows at her. "O-Oh-- just a redhead." She laughed nervously.

I glanced at dark-haired number 2 who was looking at me with challenging eyes. I smirked and walked closer to her. I noticed how she flinched a little when I was just inches away but she managed to keep her cool. "Something to say?"

"Yes." She said toughly and I almost bitch her there. "I just want to say, Jared hates you." Dark-haired number 1 gasped and I stayed there, still smirking. "A lot." She finished.

"Oh dear." I walked around her. "Did you know? Last night was the best night ever! Because guess what?"

"Oh, I could guess. You slept with a guy--again. Every night is always your best night." She smirked feeling proud of herself.

I laughed, "I guess you're right. It's just that yesterday was different." I tilted my head to the side, "I slept with Jared."

"You're lying. Jared never sleeps with anyone!" She shouted and stomped her feet.

I sighed, "Oh, I think he does. Just not to whores like you. Oops." I covered my mouth dramatically.

"Excuse me? Incase you forgot, you're the slut here. " She laughed but I notice how she was getting nervous.

"Hmm, I am. But oh wait, who gave a blowjob to a street fighter just so you can see Jared fight?" I gasped while placing my hand over my heart.

"H-How did you--" She was teary eyed. "I-I didn't mean--"

"Oh. And not to mention, the street fighter you gave a blowjob was what? 50 years old?" I smiled, "Now, why would Jared sleep with you?"

She sobbed and ran away. Dark-haired girl 1 looked stunned and when I looked at her she quickly followed dark-haired 2.

"I like it when you get all possessive over me."  A husky voice and pair of firm arms wrapped itselves around my waist.

I turned around and saw a smirking Jared, "Hey there, icecream." He winked.

I narrowed my eyes, "What's with the new nickname?"

He shrugged, "Ice cream's my favorite."

"Uh-huh." I kept my eyes locked with his, "So?"

"So, it means you're my favorite slut." He chuckled.

"Jerk."

"Slut."

"Asshole."

"Whore."

"Jackass."

"Pretty."

"Hot."

"Thanks."

"Wait, what?" I let my jaw dropped. I looked at him and saw him smiling cheekily at me. "I hate you."

"Awwww. You don't." He pinched my cheeks and I scowled at him. "Icecream, why the face?" He laughed.

"You ruined my day, that's why." I smiled sarcastically and he chuckled.