Slut's Bad Boy 4

■■■■■■■

"Oh my God." Carissa fanned herself. "Did he just tell you to forget that night?!"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes, "I hooked up with Zac afterwards."

"What a jerk. You're like the first-- wait, what?! Zac? As in Zac Knight?"  She slammed her hands on the table.

I nodded slowly and looked at her questioningly.

"Zac Knight. Jared's only enemy. Hot guy. Holy shit, you're one lucky slut." She pouted and drank her slushie.

"I didn't know him until today, you know."

"Oh. He just transferred today." She shrugged like she knew this information ages ago. "He's like as famous as Jared in the streets. You know? Street fights? Those things."

I gaped. I didn't even know Jared is in a gang or something. I mean, look at his face. It's flawless. Not even a bruise.

"How do you know all of these things?" I asked her suspiciously. She coughed and cleared her throat.

"I might have sleep with one of the street fighters?" She looked at me sheepishly and I rolled my eyes at her.  "I need to go. Hooking up with Ashton right now. Gotta' go." She grab her bag and rushed down the halls.

I stood up and grab my bag. I walk to my locker and grab my biology book. I was about to close it when I heard familiar giggles. I narrowed my eyes and followed the noise. I walk behind the lockers and peeked.

Rachel Kendrof was making out with Jared.

I repeat, Rachel Kendrof.

The nerdiest of the nerds. The one I always bully. What the fuck?

Both heads snapped towards me and I realized, I said that aloud. They were both panting hard and Jared's hands were still under her skirt while Rachel's rested on his hair.

Is he going to hump everyone now?

"You're interrupting something." Jared said simply. His hands slowly retreated, also Rachel's. They didn't even bother fixing their clothes.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." I turned my back and I could hear Rachel giggling again. "Um, Rachel?"

She looked at me annoyed, "What?"

The nerve. I mean, nerd. Okay, both.

I walked closer to her until we were face to face. "Just wanted to tell you--" I stopped and looked at Jared who was I guess expecting that I would tell Rachel what happend that night. "-- to tell you that you can't give a blowjob with braces."

" I don't have brace--" She started but Jared cut her off.

"You do. You may leave." He shrugged and pointed out. Rachel's eyes glistened and she walked away, letting an ugly sob out.

I sighed and was about to walk out when Jared caught my wrist. He turned me around and crashed me to his chest. He leaned towards my ear and whispered,

"You drove her away. Now, you replace her."

A shiver run through my spine. Is this guy bipolar or something? I thought he's done with me.

"No." I didn't know what I was doing. I should've say 'yes'. For a slut, this opportunity is great.

He laughed, "What?"

I gulped, "You heard me."

"Well, you're a slut. And you rejected me." He shrugged.

"Yeah, so?"

"Are you even a slut? Sluts never--"

"Are you tempting me?" I jabbed my finger to his chest and walked closer. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Maybe yes, maybe no."With that, I crashed my lips with his.

He immediately kissed back and I moaned desperately. I ran my hands to his chest up to his hair, clenching it to fists. He swiped his tounge up my upper lip, asking for entrance. I decided to play a little and kept my mouth closed. He groaned frustratedly before grabbing my ass, giving it a squeeze. I know he expected me to gasp, but I didn't. I know how boys work. He pulled away and glared at me while I lick my lips.

"What?" I asked innocently. He looked at my lips hungrily and watched me lick it. "Well, I guess we're done here."

"Wait." He stopped me.  I turned around and raised my brow. He smirked, "I think you forgot something."

What?

He raised his hands and a familiar black lace panties was hanging between his fingers. Holy shit.

"What the hell?! Did you steal that from my closet--"

"Floor actually." He says.

I came to realization. That was the panties I wore when we did it.

And it's my favorite.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Okay. Now give it." I opened my palm and he looked at it blankly.

Seconds later, he stuffed it inside his pocket and shrugged. "No."

I pulled my hair in frustration, "Please, Jared? I swear, I won't go slutty on you and we can fully forget what happened at my party."

"No. I'm leaving." He walked away and I grab his arms before he could go away. He sighed, "What?"

"Please?"

"What do we have here? Courtney? Asking for sex?" Emily, one of the bitches in this school. "Dream on, slut. He never sleeps with anyone."

I let go of Jared and walked towards her, "Why are you here? You're supposed to be in Gym."

"What is it to you anyway? I don't feel like attending." She shrugged and winked at Jared who was standing there emotionlessly.

"Oh." I sighed dramatically, "Of course. You don't know how to kick balls. All you know is to suck them."

She snorted, "Look who's talking. Aren't you the slut here?" She glanced at Jared.

"Yes, I am. But I'm fine with it." I said. "And oh? Didn't you give Mr. Joshton a blowjob?"

She gasped. Hah, bitch.

"How did you--"

"Oh, believe me. You weren't keeping it PG. Now move away." I waved my hand and she scurried off.

"That was hot." Jared said before walking away.

I didn't even chase him. God, I look like a desperate slut.

My panties!

■■■■■■■■■