Chapter 5, Scared

Willa POV

I had to spend the night. It was so scary. At least I got a bed. I cried. I wanted David so bad. The woman, Mrs. Liz, kept telling me I belonged here and that she was going to take care of me. I refused to wear her clothes and I refused to eat the food that were not on Earth. I was hungry so I ate a little bit. I kept telling myself David was coming. Mrs. Liz kept telling me that he couldn't get in this world. I hope she isn't right.

In the middle of the night, I woke up. I had a nightmare. I had a dream David was killed and I was stuck here for eternity. I looked out the window. The stars were moving. I watched them form pictures of people, animals, trees, and of fish. I wondered if David could see this. I saw the stars make a picture of David, but then it changed to a picture of David, but he had short hair. Too bad I cannot see the colors. Wait, If the stars are making pictures of him, he must be here. I hoped it was true. David could calm me down.

David POV

The next morning I got up and looked around nobody was up yet. It must be early. I realized a tsunami coming. It formed just like that. I ran for high ground. It was barely visible. I ran to a nearby hill. Then, I noticed Willa running away from it too. "Willa!" I screamed. She saw me. She started running towards me. She got to me and I picked her up. "Your alive!" she exclaimed. Then, the tsunami came under us. Then, the woman grabbed Will. "You don't just hug strangers!" the woman yelled at Willa. "I am her brother!" I yelled. "Human!" the woman yelled. Police surrounded me. They chained me and took me off.

Willa POV

I found David. I thought I was safe. Then, David got dragged off by police. Mrs. Liz took me to a town where nothing was destroyed. I cried. I asked her over and over why she cannot let me go back with David to the human world. She never answered. I was so scared. She said they were taking him to the water beast, a dragon who loves to eat humans. This was the worst. If only I could be normal.