Isn't That Lucky?

A/N: Holy crap, writer's block is a killer! I never should have started three stories without finishing one! If my plan works out, there should only be one or two chapters left to this story. As always, be sure to read, write, and review.

~*~

I opened the door and walked into the hotel, jogging up a flight of stairs before finding our room. I knocked on the door instead of using the key so I didn't startle Patrick.

"Jane it's me." I had a feeling this was going to be a terrible conversation.

"Be right there." He replied and I heard him sit something down before unlocking and opening the door.

I walked past him without a glance and sat down on the couch, his tea cup sitting on the end table.

"Teresa I'm sorry." He closes the door and sits down next to me. I stand up and lean against the wall. I couldn't be close to him right now.

"I was wrong."

"Now you admit it." I mumbled under my breath.

"Tommy just reminded me how many times I've hurt you and how many times I've screwed up and I don't think I'm good for you or this child."

"I want you Jane. I want you to stay." So much for following through on my word.

"People can change. You've proven that. The last time you hurt me was... well before today... Was when we went to the bluebird lodge. You've gotten better Patrick."

"But better isn't better."

He got up and walked towards me, rubbing his forehead in frustration. I pushed myself up off the wall to look at him. His eyes were red once again, and his face was still slightly moist.

I didn't know how to try and discuss this with him. He always was a loose cannon. You never knew what he was thinking before it was too late to stop him.

"Teresa you know I love you but I have my doubts. Not about you or us, but about myself. I want us to work through them together and raise this baby together." Oh my god he was not doing this right now, "You've made me a better person and helped me to heal. I love you and have loved you more than I've ever loved anyone else. Teresa May Lisbon, will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Teresa Jane?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little velvet box, opening it to reveal a diamond and emerald ring. The emeralds surrounded the diamond, and it was absolutely stunning.

I covered my mouth and started to tear up. I loved him.

"Yes Patrick. Yes I'll marry you, a thousand times yes!" I nearly tackled him in a hug after he placed the ring on my finger. We shared a deep and passionate kiss and I ran my fingers through his golden curls.

"Patrick," I said, looking into his eyes.

"Yes love." He said, our faces still centimeters apart.

"I forgive you."

"Well isn't that lucky?" He grinned and I kissed him again. I could get used to this.