The Abominable Snowman : The Legendary Yeti.

The Dyatlov pass incident :-
The Dyatlov Pass incident generally refers to the mysterious deaths of nine ski hikers in the Northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened on the east shoulder of the mountain ' Kholat Syakhl ' ( Холат Яхыл ), a Mansi name, meaning 'Dead Mountain', or 'The Mountain Of Dead'. The mountain pass where the incident occurred had since been named as 'Dyatlov Pass' ( Перевал Дятлова ) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov ( Игорь Дяьлов ).

The entire group died, and a riddle developed about what had scared them so much that they had cut through their tents ( instead of using the entryway ) and taken off in barefoot and socks. Diaries and cameras found around their last camp made it possible to track the group's route up to the day preceding the incident. Photographs showed various camp activities, and, in many ways, mirrors the" found footage " genre in narrative fiction film in recent years.

Some of the injuries found on the bodies were,
Mysterious, car crash- like injuries, according to Russian cryptozoologist, Mikhail Trakhtengertz, looked "as if someone had hugged them, so tightly," and a number of armchair theorists have suggested that what sent the group running in terror from their tents was sight of a 3m ( Approximately 10 feets ) tall monster looming out of the snows.

Sightings of ' Abominable Snowman ' and Yeti-like creatures are common in Russia - after all, if such creatures do exist then the country's vast snowfield offer plenty of places for them to hide from the eyes of man.

Trakhtengertz has also stated in their ' newspaper ', the Evening Otorten, the students had written in large letters : " From now on, we know that the Snowman exists ".

Among the many photographs left behind by the Dyatlov Pass party is an haunting image : A dark figure at the edge of the forest. Could it have been a Yeti?