Something New to Try

You felt your eyes widen as Levi stared hard into your (e/c) orbs. You didn't know how to react, you could only think to do this! Never imagine it to be real! You brushed your (h/c) out of your face and blushed hard.

"R-repeat that sir? What did you want me to do?" You had to curse your stuttering problem, but...you were nervous!

"I said: 'I want you to calmly undress and put on this outfit'" he tapped the Schoolgirl Outfit with his index finger. (A/N: I know, there shouldn't be schoolgirl uniforms back then! But shush, just pretend!)

Oh holy shit, he was serious! But...changing in front of a male? Especially him?! Your mother raised you better!

"S-sir? May I change in your w-wash room? P...please?" You squeaked out, going from (s/t) to bright vermillion red in a nano second.

"Cadet..." He stated in a threatening tone, but...there was something else under it. And it caused your blush to worsen. "This is punishment.."

*Levi's POV*

This...is...bad! The minute I saw (Name's) electrifying (e/c) eyes at training as she tried to shut up the baka (A/N: Idiot in Japanese) who yelled. I awakened something. Something almost primal...

Levi, you are a dumbass! Losing control like this? Then, I noticed (Name) slowly pulling off her clothing. First, her jacket hit my wooden floor, pooling at her creamy legs. Then, her harnesses and straps landed atop of them with a clamor. I couldn't help but stare, and the carnal need to touch her was bad. But, I was going to drag it out...

*second person POV*

You struggled mentally about putting on the outfit, but you couldn't resist due to the beautiful (f/c) skirt and boots.

How did he know? You questioned in your mind as you yanked it on. When you looked up, you squeaked in shock. There was Levi, shirtless, sitting against his desk with his fingers curled around the edge of the cherry wood desk. His silver eyes lustered in the candlelight with some foreign emotion.

"(Name)," he said in a low, husky whisper. "I want to know... Do you like games?"

Ugh! He was getting annoying not giving you direct information. Wait... You felt heat rush to your cheeks as you processed his words. You almost quaked in desire, thinking of the lustful undertone behind the way he was speaking to you.

"Y-yes?" You were shocked to feel a pulsating desire to touch him. You narrowed your (e/c) eyes as they too filled with perverse thoughts from all your midnight dreams that even showering brought on. "Why?"

"I wish to try a new form of punishment..." He grabbed your waist in his warm, calloused hand and lifted your chin with the other. Without a second thought, he crashed his lips against yours in a rough passionate kiss.