Chapter 14 - Improvement & Discoveries

It has been a whole month since our celestial mage started her training journey. The blonde can now summon at least four spirits and change into any star dress with ease.

Her hand-to-hand combat skills increased tremendously since the beginning of training. All thanks to her partner who refused to leave her side.

Currently, the two mages were training in combat. Lucy thought she would let her spirits take a break, so it was just the two. The couple were in mid brawl when the boy suddenly falls backwards. The girl busted out in laughters until she realized the man wasn't getting back up. She hurriedly ran to the fallen boy.

"Ross! Are you okay?" The boy was still. The girl was tapping his body. She was near tears when a smirked formed on the man's face. He opened his eyes to meet the brown orbs in front of him. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the ground by him. The girl let out a grunt while the man laughed his heart out.

"Ow...what was that for?"

"For laughing at me. I actually fell, you know."

"And I ran to you after I realized you weren't getting back up."

"Aww~! You were scared for me. Ain't that cute?" A blush grew on the blonde's face.

"Watch it, Kage." The man stopped at her words. She then realized what she said.

"Hey. I said I loved your name. Don't hide it. If you want, I can keep calling you Ross."

"Nah. It's fine. You can call me Kage. But only you. I don't like having my real being exposed to the public."

"Ahh okay. Well Kage, we should continue training." The blonde sat up only to be pulled back down. She was met with a hard chest.

"Let's just stay here for a little while." The man said, closing his eyes. The blonde followed suit. She inhaled his scent. It had a woody tone with a mix of ocean salt. She enjoyed his scent actually. It was what calmed her down the most when she wasn't feeling right. He was the one that calmed her down the most when she wasn't herself.

Since the first meet, the two mages only grew closer. Everyone who saw those two, they always complimented on the relationship. They always turned down their statements. Although they won't admit it, but they would be lying if they didn't feel some sort of feelings for each other. They were always together and they never got tired of the other's presence. They both served an important role in the other's life and it showed.

Soon, both of the mages fell asleep under the shining sun.

- Fairytail -

The guild was as lively as any other day. When the trio got back from their job, the red head and book worm grabbed the blue cat and scolded him of the trouble of exposing the blonde's location. The white hair girl didn't mind, but the dragon slayer was quite bothered why the cat was specifically called. Without becoming suspicious, he snuck up on the chatting.

"You know you put Lucy in grave danger. She could have been found out about. And you know he wouldn't stop until she came home." Are they talking about me? Damn right, I wouldn't.

"I know and I'm sorry. It's just that I couldn't help but to hug her. Plus, I got to meet Ross. He's the coolest man ever." The cat replied. Ross? Who's Ross?

"We know. We watched through the lacrima. He's the sweetest. Mira wouldn't stop shipping those two. They're cute together honestly." The blunette said. I knew that lacrima was up to something! And they're cute? Me and Luce had a closer and much better relationship. We were practically married!