Chapter.1

Hi I'm Y/N . I know I might sound.....weird and crazy BUT! I have a portal that teleport to Hell. I know crazy right?!?! I can't tell anyone  Or else they will think that I'm crazy and that I'll have to go to a mental hospital which I don't have a problem with that it's just they won't believe me. Anyways back to present day.

I was at my home....in earth. I was done with collage and Now...I have nothing to do. I just moved into a house and I work as a painter. And I just broke up with my ex. i cuahght him cheating on me...for the third time. And no I didn't told him about the portal I didn't really trusted him when I found the portal. Today was the day I was going to hell . To see my friends! Once I found the portal I went in it and made new friends. I went in to the portal. I waited until I got to hell. Once I got there I feel down on the floor...like always...

"AHHHHH!!!" I said falling down.

"Y/N!!" Everyone said and then getting up and hugging me.

"Hi guys."  i said hugging back.

"So what have you been up too Y/N ?" Said Baxter.

"Meh just moved into a new house and got done with collage." I said

Oh yeah Baxter and I are very close friends. We met when I first came in hell. ( But anyways back to the god damn story :))))). )

"Oh that's um...nice have you met anyone anyone?" He said blushing and looking nervous. 

"no but, i have moved into a new house. i really wish you can see it.." i said looking down.

Baxter looked like he had an idea. Usually  he has an idea he's idea involves with me a lot. i sometimes get scared but hey its kinda fun and interesting. 

"Let mew guess you have an idea." 

  "Yup! but don't worry it won't involve with you." he said pulling me.

"then how come your pulling me?" 

"well i might need you for something very little." 

"hmmm i don't trust at all with this Baxter." i said wondering what could hes idea  be. 

" come on just trust me!! i'll only need you for something small don't worry!!" we got into he's Lab . he sat me down on a chair and grab a syringe.

"WOAH WOAH!! what the hell are you going to do to me.!!" i said jumping off the chair.

"i'm just going to take your blood and use it."

"USE IT FOR WHAT??" i said getting back.

"you'll see." he then grab my arm hard and then  pull the syringe in me. 

"ouch!" he then took the syringe out of me. " can i have a bandage?" 

"yes and here a lollipop and a flower since i know  you like flowers and for being a good girl." he said smiling and then laughing a bit. 

"whatever" i said taking the flower,the lollipop and the bandage. " so why do you need my blood?" 

"we'' since your a human and you really want me go see your new home. I wanted to try to make a potion so i can turn into a human!"

"oh that sounds really cool but will it take forever?"

"uhh maybe like 30 minutes or something like."

"oh okay imma go gegt soemthing to eat want somethings?"

"uhh no thanks i don't feel hungry right now."

"okay tell me when its ready." i said walking out finishing my lolipop.

"Hey toots~" said Angel.

"hey Angel." i said getting a snack.

"soo how you and e/n  been doing?"

"we broke up again" i ssaid siting down on the couch.

"oh i feel bad for what happen?"

"i caught him cheating on me the third time."

"damn how much i bet you you guys are goi-"

"we not going back together Angel"  i said finishing my snack.

"hmm you sure about that?" he said.

"im for sure we're not."

"okay if you say so."

----------------later that day------------------

"Hey sleeping beauty wake up!" said Angel

"what do you want?" i said getting up.

"fish brain wants you."

"okay fine." i walked down to Baxter lab and opened the door.

"oh hey Y/n." said Baxter looking at me.

"hi Baxter want do yo-OH MY GOD!!!! What heppen to you!!" i said as i looked at Baxter blushing and saw that he was a human. (sorry i didnt loada picture i rlly couldn't find one) Baxter had black hair and had his goggles on top of his head. he was wearing the same clothes and he skin was pale but a normal color.

"what? im a human. jussst like you!" said Baxter checking himself out.

"you um look nice but umm can you turn back to your normal self?"

"oh yes ican but all i need to do is just drink this and then POOFF! ill be back to normal." he said holding a bottle with liquid in it. the liquid looked like  pink-ish and red-ish.

"since you use my blood does that mean you have my blood..??"

"uhh you can say that but im ready to see your new house." he said smiling. he raley smiles but i was happy to see him smiles.

hiiii! sorry if i didn't upload :(. my phone is broken so i couldn't uplaod anything and im using my computer. BUT imma get a new tomorrow! so yeah dont worry ill try to write the second chapter right now! Also happy pride month!!!! im a part of it so yeah. anyways, see ya in the next chapter!~