the aftermath

Start bij het begin

Link raised his brows, thankful he got his answer to who came into his bedroom last night. "Oh. Did I look dead of something?" The blond male chuckled to brush away any awkwardness that either of them might've built up by accident, Fledge letting one out too.

"Haha, I guess you could say that considering you weren't under your covers and you were naked, only with that red cloak to cover you up."

For a moment, Link felt his face redden and he fell silent, unknown of what to do or say. Though, after about five seconds of small pondering, he decided to check his bath and saw that it was done.

"Woops, must've really just knocked out from all that milk I drank," he laughed once more, turning off the taps and filling it up one last time with bubble bath.

Fledge smiled again, "yeah, Zelda asked me to check on you when we noticed you were gone for a while; well, by that I mean she asked for me to check on you when the party finished," he began, holding onto the doorknob. "Well, I'll leave you to it. Perhaps we can talk when you come back down, sound good?"

Link nodded, "sure thing." And with that, Fledge shut the door behind him and Link locked it shut, taking off his towel and lowering into the bathtub slowly after managing to put his feet in there atleast.

It was hot, sure, but his only priority right now was to clean up and think about everything that happened literally hours ago.

Now that Link was fully emerged into the bath, he got comfortable and tried to remember everything that happened before he woke up. So far, all he knew was that Fledge was the one to check on him, but what else happened.

"Ugh, I have to remember! I need to know where Ghirahim went." He leaned his elbow on the edge of the tub and rested his hand on his forehead, trying so hard to remember.

Eventually though, little by little, his mind collected the puzzle pieces, and he was reminded of what happened.

Last night:

Link was passed out in Ghirahim's lap, his cloak still wrapped around his sticky body that desperately needed to be cleaned. It was only minutes before Ghirahim came to the realisation that he needed to go, but wanted to leave without shaking Link or waking him. So, it was a matter of gentle motions, careful lie downs, and quiet steps.

Soon enough, Ghirahim managed to smoothly get up without disturbing Link, and then within a few seconds he was gone, which is why Link was left alone on his bed with the cloak still wrapped around him, keeping him warm.

--- Link's POV ---

"Ah!" I wasn't meant to scream, it's just someone came in my room and I have no idea what time it is or where I am. It is so dark, all I can really makeout is that I'm sitting on something comfortable and im wrapped up in something that is not my duvet.

"Oh, sorry for waking you Link," a voice said to me quietly, not introducing themself nor flicking on my light so I could actually fix myself and where the heck I am. "We've been worried about you for so long because you haven't been at the party, but now it's over."

Oh, gee, that's nice. I actually wanted to get drunk by the time it ended, and now I have no clue what time it is now.

"Oh, okay, well, what time is it?" I asked with no hesitation, forcing myself to sit up with a raging pain down in my backside.

"It's like two thirty in the morning, and you've been in your room for hours now," they whispered.

I reluctantly got up since I still had no clue who this person was, and I couldn't hear them properly since they were whispering so quietly. Either way, I knew it was a male atleast, so Zelda was probably out of it by now. "Have I..?"

Of course I knew I was now, I was with Ghirahim not long ago, and things went down. Oh, but that's not good to think about right now, it's so late and I've been asleep for who knows how long.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you were okay, but you seem like you're fine," they muttered one last time. "Anyway, I'm going to bed now, night."

Before I can even ask who the heck they are, they left and shut my door. I have no idea who that just was, but whatever. Guess I'll just go back to sleep now.

--- end of POV ---

That was last thing that happened last night before Link fell back asleep, unknown that Ghirahim was gone. For all he knew, Ghirahim was lying beside him, but he was clearly wrong if we're speaking presently.

Back to present

Link leaned his head back and rested both his elbows on the edges of the bathtub, sighing loudly and heavily. Why was that memory so strange to him? It was literally just Fledge checking on him, so why was it so weird? Maybe because he had no idea that Ghirahim left by that time? Or perhaps he did something else before he fell asleep, and that's the only thing he can't seem to remember?

It was all so much for Link try to think about, and it was late enough, so he can't clog his mind up with these endless thoughts now.

"Well, guess I gotta find Ghirahim. Maybe not today though, maybe tomorrow when I have more energy or the day after..."

And then, without knowing, Link fell asleep after his self speech, inside of the tub with the door locked. So who knows when he would come out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeh soz its super short i just didnt really know what to do for this chapter since the last one was REALLY long and yeh well whatever byeeee

#motherfuckingtruckers
#truckersquad
#mft