The Ripple Master

Start from the beginning

Joseph's hands clasped onto the side of his face, "Oh, no! My least favorite word is work and my second least favorite is try!"

You felt a slight pain on one of your hands. Looking at it you noticed a small spider seemed to have bit you. You gently moved the spider to a nearby windowsill, not caring enough to kill it.

Once it was morning, the three of you went to go meet Caesar's coach. You twirled your umbrella on your shoulder while you walked along the stone pathway.

Joseph looked at the boats moving along the water and the people passing by, "What's this? Is this Venice place a tourist spot or something? Is there really a Hamon master around here?"

Caesar stopped in front of a gondola with a person sitting in it. "Hey you...Ready your gondola for us. We want to go to Air Suplena island." The person remained silent, "Gondolier, are you listening?"

The person turned to face the three of you, a mask adorning their face. They stood up and pointed at the three of you. They dropped their oar into the water and stood on it. Ripples forming around it.

Joseph watched in shock, "Who the hell is this guy?"

You looked the figure up and down. They definitely seemed to be a woman, but you didn't say anything. The lady jumped and kicked the oar into Joseph's face.

Joseph was flung into the water, "What the...?!" He skidded along the top of the water, using his Hamon to not sink. He glared at the masked figure, "You'll get it now! I don't know who you are, but you're going to pay for that!"

The lady then spoke, "You can use Hamon well enough to stand on water, hmm?"

You took a step back, surprised by how familiar her voice sounded. She then removed her mask showing the face of Elizabeth Joestar. You gasped, a bit surprised at how young she still looked. You had only really met once during her older years, and that was at the wedding, so you weren't surprised when she glanced at you and failed to recognize who you were.

"A woman!" Shouted Joseph, surprised.

Caesar recognized the woman as well, "Ah, It's master!"

Joseph was still angry at Lisa Lisa, "I won't let you get away with smacking me across the face like that! I won't hold back...even if you're a girl." He stepped back into the water, and moved towards her.

She stood on the oar once more, "I tested you and it's clear you have great talent. I'm impressed you can walk on water like that with no training. However!" She kicked the oar up once more, flinging water everywhere, "You must be prepared to die if you want to master Hamon in a month!"

"She's using the water to turn the oar into a high bar!" Shouted the impressed Joseph. She spun on the oar a few times before flying towards Joseph and placing a mask of sorts on him. He clawed at it, trying to remove the contraption, "What the...?!"

Lisa landed on the water to turn and point at the brunette, "Joseph Joestar, you will spend the next month wearing that breathing correction mask. You're breathing rhythm! As long as your breaths are steady, you can breathe without difficulty. But as soon as your breath goes awry the mask will suffocate you to the last possible moment. You will learn to run one hundred kilometers with the mask on!"

Joseph was having none of it and continued to pull on it, "Take this stupid thing off right-" He started sinking, "I-I can't breathe!"

Lisa now stood next to you and Caesar, "Your training has already begun. I will allow you to eat and brush your teeth without the mask."

Caesar called out to Joseph, "JoJo, watch your rhythm! If you do, it's no different then wearing a surgical mask."

You helped pull Joseph out of the water. He whispered into your ear as you did so, "Hey, (Y/N), do you think you could slice this mask off of my face? I promise to never annoy you again!"

You gave him a sympathetic look, "Sorry, JoJo, but you need it on to better your Hamon."

He sighed and then looked away from you to stomp towards Lisa, "Dammit! You're gonna get it, you-"

She cut him off, "There is something else I must tell you. I'm not teaching you the way of Hamon to save your life. I am turning you into a warrior who can defeat them!"

He glared at her and then looked up to the sky, "Why do I even have to trained by her?!" His eyes met yours, "(Y/N), you could teach me Hamon instead, right? You were so great you could do it in your sleep, surely you can still teach me."

At Joseph's words, Lisa looked to you, intrigued, "You are well versed in art of Hamon as well?"

You sheepishly scratches the back of your neck, "Well, I used to be. But due to some issues with vampires in the past I can't use Hamon anymore, but I can instead control my blood."

Caesar joined in, "But it's not like Hamon will kill her, it just won't flow through her." He looked to Joseph, "And it's no good having a Hamon coach who can't use Hamon. No offense, (Y/N)."

Your haves moved through the air as if waving away his worries, "None taken, I wasn't planing on accepting his offer anyways."

She stared at you, absorbing the information. She was certainly interested in knowing more about your whereabouts, but knew that the training of the others was a more pressing matter. She looked at the three of you, "Caesar, JoJo, (Y/N)...welcome to Venice!" She then turned around and started walking away.

Joseph stared at the woman's form as she moved farther away. Caesar pushed the Joestar's head down, "Show some respect."

"What? For a womanizer, you sure are concerned about being polite to her!" Joseph swatted Caesar's hands away.

The Italian glared into the Englishman's eyes, "I respect her like I respect my own mother. You'd better watch your manners."

You pointed to Lisa who was slowly disappearing in the distance, "Um, guys, maybe we should be following her."

The annoyed expression on Caesar's face vanished as he gave you a close eyed smile, "You're right." He extended an arm towards you, "Let's get going, shall we?"

You walked towards Lisa, deciding to ignore Caesar's arm. Joseph laughed at Caesar and the two of them started bickering from behind you. Eventually you caught up with Elizabeth, and the four of you took a boat to get to Air Suplena island to begin the training in Hamon.