3.intimidate him with nudes!

Shout out to lattelixie for guessing the person behind Y/n's last name change.

Just over a month had passed since Y/n's first year at JYP had started. He had grown close with the group of boys he met on the first day. Although he was good friends with everyone, he seemed to be the closest with Jeongin and Chan. Jeongin shared most of his classes with Y/n, the two boys often studying together in their free time.

Chan, after telling Y/n about his morning walks, had asked the younger boy to join him. It had become their routine, Chan would walk to Y/n's (sometimes the other way round if the younger was feeling particularly energised) and they would together to JYP. They didn't need to even talk most of the time, usually opting to stay silent, losing themselves in their own thoughts.

As the two walked together on that foggy Friday morning, Chan decided to speak up.
"I've been meaning to ask you this all week but I kept forgetting. I bought tickets for everyone to go to a waterpark this weekend."
Y/n stopped Chan from talking.
"This weekend? Do you mean tomorrow?"
Chan laughed, realising that he really should've asked earlier in the week.
"Yeah, I really meant to ask you earlier. I know it's short notice so if you can't come it's fine but I promise it will be really fun!"
A small smile made its way onto Y/n's face.
"Well, if you promise it's going to be fun then I guess I can't say no."

Y/n reached the group's usual lunch spot, groaning as he sat down.
"Who peed in your cereal this morning?"
Hyunjin asked, tilting his head at the grumpy boy.
"Someone must have peed in his water bottle in class or something cause he wasn't like this earlier."
A hand landed on his back, patting it softly in a comforting manner; y/n knew it was Chan's since he often did that to relax people.
"I want to fight Mr Lee."
The boys laughed, knowing Y/n's feelings towards said teacher.
"What did he do now?"
"What hasn't he done?!"

As Y/n finished telling his story, he groaned again.
"I hate him so much."
"Send him a dick pic."
The group turned toward Changbin, visibly confused.
"Think about it, you'll probably get kicked out of his class so you won't have to deal with him, or you'll end up sleeping with him and he'll be nicer to you."
The short male wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
"I,"
Y/n couldn't even form a sentence.
"Your mind is just, wow. Everyday you say something that makes me question our friendship more."
"He kind of has a point though. It's a smart idea."
Lee Know's statement was met with a questioning look from Jisung; the younger boy wondering how he could agree with Changbin.

"It's a great life hack to be honest. Your teacher doesn't like you? Intimidate him with you dick."
Felix's statement was meant with an approving nod from Changbin and Minho, the rest of the group wondering how they ended up in that conversation.
"Let's be real here, Mr Lee would probably tell me that my dick lacked personality and I should 'come and see me when you know what a real dick is'"
"Heh, 'cum and see me'"
"Hyunjin I swear to god-"

The rest of the day went by much quicker. By the end of the day, Y/n was much happier. Approaching his house, he went to put his key in the front door, only to notice it was already unlocked.
"I swear I locked it this morning..."
With caution he entered the house.

He checked every room downstairs before heading to the second floor. Turning to head down the hallway toward his room he screamed, yelling out,
"I KNOW MARTIAL ARTS, COWARD!"
Before jumping back.
The boy locked eyes with the intruder, before the latter burst out laughing.
"You know martial arts now? Wow, how times have changed."
A deep, male voice spoke. Y/n sighed in relief, looking at who he thought was a burglar.
"I didn't know I was going to run into you! I thought you were someone here to steal my stuff. I was trying to intimidate you!"

The two boys looked at each other for a moment before hugging.
"So why has my favourite cousin turned up at my house?"
"Well..."