Your words vs Mine

Start from the beginning

"Oh My God! Minnie unnie! take your girlfriend away from meeee!!!" she yelled as she keeps on pushing Miyeon away.

"not my girlfriend." Minnie jokingly answered and Miyeon stopped what she was doing and turned to look back at Minnie.

"she's my wife." Minnie then said, smiling sweetly at Miyeon who then went from being in a pained expression to a smiley one.

"aww! I love you!" Miyeon said, hugging Minnie in the process who also hugged her back.

"I love you too..now, can we take a picture together?" Minnie asks and Miyeon nodded as they both started walking back to Miyeon's room, still hugging each other like they're glued together.

"they are seriously weird girlfriends." Shuhua said, sighing and shaking her head.

"WIVES!" she almost jump out when she heard the two oldest yell from Miyeon's room.

Yuqi's just laughing, holding her stomach since it's staring to get hurt from laughing too much.

Shuhua just sat there, shaking her head as she went back to watching the TV again.

+++++

Soojin and Soyeon are finally done preparing for their dinner since the leader decided to volunteer on helping Soojin cook for everyone.

"Shu! please help me with the plates!" Soojin's low and soft voice didn't go unnoticed by Shuhua despite having the TV in high volume.

"right away honey!" she yelled as she ran towards the kitchen, but not without hearing Yuqi say, "whipped!".

They then all started eating together while talking about their Oh My God promotions and next comeback, their lovelife included of course.

"Shu, can you eat all these veggies please? Yuqi won't eat them for me." Soyeon said, setting aside all the possible veggies on her plate.

"sure unnie." Shuhua said, smiling as she reached for it all.

+++++

"Shushu, can we not watch a horror movie tonight?" Soojin asked, back hugging Shuhua who's in between her legs.

They are about to have their movie date as a group since they all hadn't got the chance to spend much time together outside practice and promotions.

Shuhua really wanted to watch something scary, but honestly, she just loves having Soojin cling on to her for dear life whenever the older girl gets scared. But since Soojin is already back hugging her plus the fact that her unnie is actually using a more softer tone in asking that request to her, she decided she'll give in.

She honestly, really, always does though.

"okay, you all can choose what." Shuhua said before kissing Soojin on the cheeks.

"whipped." she heard Yuqi say even from afar, she shot the older girl a glare because of it.

+++++

Another day.

"Jinjin, can I just wear my favourite green shirt outside?" Shuhua asked.

They are about to go out together, just the two of them for their date since they haven't gone out for quiet some time already.

"Shu, you can't." Soojin said as she sat on Shuhua's bed, watching the younger girl choose what to wear.

"but why?" Shuhua whined, now looking at her.

"because we're going in a restaurant Shu..a candlelight dinner and I need you to wear something more formal other than your favourite shirt." Soojin said, sighing as Shuhua pouted before finding other clothes to wear.