Chapter23- Future

Y/N and Minhyun Wedding
00/00/0000
Paris, France

I gently touched only my figure tips against the black thin tip sharpie writing before turning the photo back around to see the beautiful photo of me and Minhyun being pronounced husband and wife in front of all our family and friends in the most romantic place on earth.

I slipped the photo back into the frame and placed it on the shelve again before going up to me and Minhyun's shared bedroom to get him up. Me and Minhyun finished university two years ago and live in a beautiful house with the most beautiful view of Seoul. He is now the owner of one of the most successful companies in Korea while I work as an interior designer for many Korean celebrities which to many's dismay, pays really well. People like EXO, Park Jinyoung, and even people like Taemin and HyunA.

I saw him on his phone and just leaned on the door frame looking at him.
"Hello wife." He smiled.
"You will never stop calling me that I'm guessing."
"Nope I will never."
"Minhyun we get married 6 years ago."
"And we are forever married therefore, I will say that till forever."

I chuckled at his childish behaviour before leaving the room to go and wake up our 1, almost 2 year old daughter Irene. I walked into her room and gently rubbed her shoulder until she was awake. I picked her up and walked to the stairs and down to the kitchen where Minhyun was already getting the ingredients out for breakfast.

After breakfast we began cleaning the house and setting up the backyard as we were having our whole group, who we never grew away from, over for supper. A bunch of them have married and even a few have kids.

I changed Irene into a flowy white summer dress with white shorts underneath as I changed into jeans and a black tank top.

Everyone began arriving with their wife's and husbands and even brought their kids for Irene to play with. It was 6:30 when everyone arrived and we just told stories of our year off of university all all of our travelling adventures.

"Remember when Baekho fell off the boat went we were in Italy and we all panic and the boat person, I don't know what it's called, just let rowing." Seola laughed.

"Or in Bora Bora when me, Y/N, and Cheng Xiao jumped into the water at like 1am because we saw those little fish who apparently liked to bite people if their was no light." Bona chuckled.

"I think my favourite was in Sydney when we went to that one zoo and the koala didn't let go of Minhyun and we were stuck for 20 minutes with the koala thinking Minhyun was a tree." JR joked and Minhyun playfully rolled his eyes.

"I liked it when in Iceland we went diving with that one tour guide and we touched two continents at once." Daewhi spoke.

"I liked it when you guys were getting married in Paris and Minhyun almost cried seeing you walk down the aisle." EXY teased and I chuckled and blushed.

"I was close." Minhyun admitted.

"I think one of my favourite was in Bangkok when we spent the entire day eating street foods and we all fell asleep from all the food at like 7pm." Woojin said and we all chuckled. We did get knocked out from the food, it was really good.

"I liked Tokyo when we went to that cherry blossom garden and spent like 3 hours taking pictures." Yeonjung chuckled and we smiled at the memory, we almost got kicked out for spending so much time there.

"What about Beijing when we accidentally lost Luda, Eunseo, and Mei Qi in the streets and got a call from the police because their phones died and they were panicking because they could find us and no one was helping them." I teased and Eunseo playfully threatened to throw her shoe at me.

"Overall I think my favourite trip was to Honolulu and the fact both Aron and Soobin got sung by jellyfish." Ren smirked evilly and Soobin threw a throw pillow at him.

She then got scolded by her 2 year old for hitting uncle Ren.

We filled our stomachs and watched our kids play. I just looked back on this whole evening and couldn't help but feel grateful.

I didn't lose any of my high school friends and looked back on a year long travel experience which contained me and Minhyun's wedding where I married my soulmate and my childhood best friend who now is the owner of one of the most successful companies and I'm a very successful interior designer with a happy and healthy babygirl who is so beautiful.

I couldn't feel more grateful and blessed in one moment in time, besides our wedding and the birth of Irene of course. But the fact it's all joint into one night, the people, the memories, everything, just made this night one to never forget.