WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (rules)

#1: Please be diverse with your characters! Diversity is important here and the LGBTQ+ community is welcome.

#2: I will be accepting 11 applications between the ages of 15-17 (6 males and 5 females), before the applications will be closed. There will be 12 characters, mine included.

#3: This is solely an apply fic, not a RPG, so accounts for your characters are not needed. But if you wanna make one anyway, hey, go ahead and have fun!

#4: Make sure you choose a faceclaim that has plenty of gifs and are around the age I listed in rule #2.

#5: This apply fic is about different Greek gods possessing high schoolers to be able to regain power and once again be respected as gods.

#6: The characters don't all need to be the main and "important" gods. They can be both Olympians (like Zeus or Athena, for example) or Primordial (such as Nyx or Hecate). I'd prefer more "diversity" in gods, to be honest.

#7: The gods won't be related in this apply fic because...that shit is nasty and we don't support incest in this household.

#8: When the gods possess the mortals, the mortals get all of the gods memories and their voice inside their head. They can in a way communicate telepathically. 

#9; Please be as descriptive as you possibly can with your form so I can accurately portray your character.

#10: Now, I have college and multiple accounts and books. So updates will be irregular as hell. But I would gladly take advice and ideas for chapters from anyone.

#11: So far, you can apply only one character. This may change however if I don't have enough people joining, and then I'll let you apply another.

#12: The password you will have to submit at the end of your application form is your character's opinions on mine.

#13: To make sure you read all the rules, comment your favorite Greek god in the comments of this chapter.