"What should we call you dear?" asked Blooms mom. "My name is Stella, but I'm not from around here. Have you heard of the Magic Dimension? It's in another galaxy" Stella replied, "I'm Princess of Solaria and fairy of the Shining Sun" She said introducing herself, I gasped. Was this girl actually a fairy?

"So I was forced down here when this ogre and his ghouls attacked me" Stella explained, then Blooms dad started to walk to the phone, "This girl needs help, she's delirious. I'm calling the police" he said whilst picking up the phone. Stella groaned in frustration, then a light flew out of her finger and transformed the phone into a carrot and a lettuce. "Believe me now?" she said smirking. "I believe you Stella" Bloom said, "Me too" I said smiling.

"As I was saying" Stella continued explaining, "there I was being attacked by these monsters, and then out of nowhere your daughter and (Y/N) showed up and saved me". Blooms parents gasped, "Actually I'm not sure what we did" I said. "A fairy doesn't need to know how, she just does it. That's all".

"We're fairies?" Both Bloom and I say at the same time. Stella confirmed that we were fairies and told us about a school called Alfea, she told us it was a place we could go to harness our powers.

"Stella?" I asked. "Yeah?". "What about my dad and my sister?".

"Oh, Ill ask Headmistress Faragonda to send a letter to your dad and then you can come with us" said Stella. I thought about it, "I guess, but what about my clothes ?"I asked, "Why don't you head back to your house now and meet us back here afterwards?" "Okay!" and with that I grabbed my backpack and rushed off to my small house.

~: 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ:~

I was almost at Blooms house when I hear loud noises coming from her back yard, I ran over as quick as I could and saw both Bloom and Stella knocked onto the floor and a ugly blue troll standing over them. "Hey! Ugly blue thing! Stay away from my friends!" I shouted before I jumped in front of them. All of a sudden a rope wrapped round the trolls neck, Then I heard voices shout "You got him!" said the ginger nerdy looking one. "Lets take him to jail where he belongs" the blonde one said, then I think the one with red hair relaxed a little bit too soon and got flung towards us, when he stumbled back and grabbed my wrist to try to regain his balance but instead just pulled me down with him resulting in me falling on top of him.

The troll started going after the other guys and I stood up and got ready to help them, then the ground split apart causing me to stumble back again and fall but this time I fell onto the ground. I looked up to see that the troll had fallen into the crack in the ground. "Pardon me ladies, I've got work to do" the red one smirked standing up between Stella and Bloom who had also started to stand up. Then the red one walked over to me and offered to help me up, I took his hand and he introduced himself, "I'm Riven" he said smirking and then ran of to help the other guys with the minions.

Then the yellow ogre from earlier ran over and hit Riven over to the other side of the garden, then Stella, Bloom and I put our hands out and shot a spell together knocking the ogre down. "And that's how you get rid of an ogre" Stella chuckled, I smiled at her and Bloom gasped in amazement, "Wow we really can do magic" She said smiling at Stella and I. "Totally, I told you so" Stella replied. I looked over at the ogre who was standing up again until he spotted the guys surrounding him and his minions, he was out numbered and he teleported away, "Coward" I muttered.

"Finally, he was getting on my nerves" Said Stella and she started to walk towards the guys so Bloom and I followed. "Bloom, (Y/N), let me introduce you to the Specialists". I looked up from my feet to see all the guys had stood together, "That's Riven, and that's Brandon" She said pointing to the one with the green laser-sword-thingy "That's Timmy" she pointed to the one with glasses, "and Prince Sky" She said after pointing to the last one who had blonde hair like her.