S1 ¬ CH1

I don't remember much before I was 6 years old. All I remember is being adopted by my wonderful dad Klaus and growing up with my little sister Roxy.

I woke up early but sat in bed reading, until Roxy came in to tell me Bloom was waiting for me. I rushed to put my clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair and met her in my front yard.

"Sorry Bloom I completely forgot we were going to the park today" I said to her after hugging her. "Its ok (Y/N), I almost forgot myself" and that's when I noticed her bike, "Hey, cute bike" I chuckled. "My parents gave it to me. Come on". We both got on our bikes and rode to the park.

When we got to the park we sat by a tree, Bloom had let Kiko run around on his own for a bit, I grabbed a book out of my backpack and started to read. "Hey (Y/N)?" Bloom asked, I hummed in response. "There's something wrong with Kiko". I looked up from my book to see Bloom getting up so I followed her and Kiko into the forest and saw a yellow Shrek fighting a girl, she had blond hair tied in pigtails and was wearing a orange top and shorts, she also had wings and there was light coming out of her hands and sceptre, she was flying too.

The girl shot some sort of spell towards the beast, "Shining Sun!" and a glowing light came out of her hands. Bloom and I stood there in amazement as we watched her fight off the beast.

"I am Stella Fairy of the Shining Sun! So back off!" said Stella.

Then the beast charged at her and knocked her off her feet. "Little fairy, I know who you are!" shouted the yellow beast, "Ghouls take her sceptre!" he shouted at his little red minion things and they started to run to attack Stella. One of the ghouls had grabbed her sceptre and the beast snatched it away.

I was about to run out to help the girl when Bloom stepped out into the light, "Let. Her. Go!" she shouted, and I came up behind her and said "Trust me, you don't want to mess with her" I smirked. The beast turned around and growled at Bloom and I felt Bloom start to panic. "Uh oh"

"Get them!" shouted the beast. All of the minions started to run towards us. Bloom stuck her hand out to defend herself, "Get back!" she shouted, and all of a sudden a orange shield appeared around us and pushed the minions back. Once the shield had disappeared Bloom looked at me and asked "Did I just do that?". All I could do was stare at her, "(Y/N)?".

"Yeah Bloom I think you did" I replied. Then I looked at Kiko who was having a celebration of not dying when a minion came up behind him. "Hands of Kiko!" I shouted before a silver light came out of my palm and hit the minion away. I looked behind me and saw the beast, then he grabbed my wrists and started to swing me about in the air. "Bad move little girl" he growled. Then Bloom shot a orange light out of her palms like I did and it hit his wrist and then he dropped me onto the floor.

Both Bloom and I looked to the side to see Stella standing up to grab her sceptre. "Wow you guys really pack quite a punch" she said, "Yeah, who knew" I smirked. I walked up to Bloom to help her up and the fairy walked over to us. "Thanks for helping me back there" she said as I grabbed Blooms hand and pulled her up on her feet, "No problem" we both replied at the same time.

I heard a growl and turned around to see the beast and what was left of his minions, "I'll see you again fairy" and then teleported away. All of a sudden Stella collapsed and transformed into a dress. Bloom and I rushed over to help her, "She must be exhausted" I said, Bloom hummed in agreement. "I'll take her back to my place" She said, "Mind giving me a hand?" she asked, and I immediately ran over and put one of Stella's arms over my shoulders and started to make our way to Blooms house completely forgetting about our bikes.

When we got to her house I called my dad to tell him I would be staying at Blooms for the night. I sat by Stella and listened to Bloom try to explain what happened to her parents. "She fought them with some kind of magic, and so did (Y/N) and I" Bloom explained. "Bloom that's nuts, I think we should call the police and take this girl to the hospital" her father said to her, "NO, please don't do that!" Said Stella who had just woken up, "Her colour's better, How do you feel?" I asked. "I'm alright, Thanks for helping me" she said to Bloom and I. "Oh, no problem" I said, "Your safe here. These are my parents, that's (Y/N) my best friend and I'm Bloom".