5- Bitch Slapped

Alexis POV

I didn't really feel like eating but I stole Cameron's coke for laughing at me.

It was kinda fun sitting at their table.

I met Nash and Matt and they all made jokes about the handcuffs.

I though I had met everyone that sat at their table until someone sat down next to Matt.

Familiar blonde hair and brown eyes. But the unfamiliar feeling of being slapped.

I didn't actually get slapped, but seeing Kylie sit down next to Matt and full on tongues in kiss him hurt.

She suddenly noticed me, sitting shocked and disgusted across from her.

"Hey." She said, looking between me and Jack.

He lifted his right arm and my left arm.

"What the hell happened?" She asked me.

"I was gonna ask you the same question." I said, looking between her and Matt.

"Oh shit." Cam said, underneath his breath, slightly leaning away from me.

"Um. This is my boyfriend Matt." She said.

I nodded, turning my attention back to my coke.

Fake friends is just what I need at the moment.

"I really need to take a piss." Jack say suddenly.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said as everyone burst out laughing. "Can't you hold it?"

"No."

"Do you know how bad this gonna look? Me walking into the boys bathroom with you?" I said as we both stood up.

"Everyone's in the cafeteria." He said, shrugging.

***

The boys bathroom is disgusting. It smells.

I think I blushed the whole time.

"Are you finished?" I asked, trying to keep my hand as far away as possible from his.

"What are you going to do when we have gym?" He asked.

"Not get dressed into gym clothes." I said.

"Your such a prude." He said, washing his hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, offended.

"Oh. I don't want to be naked in front of a boy. Ew I'm in the boys bathroom. Girly. Girl. Girl." He said in a high pitched tone with his hands on his chest.

"What's this?" I asked, mimicking his hands.

"Your boobs." He said shrugging.

***

"So, what are you guys doing this afternoon?" Mrs Paraben asked as she unlocked the handcuffs.

We both shrugged. "Your place or mine?" Jack asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok yours." He said.

***

We both walked to my house in silence.

"Wait, you live here?" He asked as I started to walk up the driveway.

"Yea. My dad owns the repair shop." I said, unlocking the door.

We walked in and he put his school bag on the couch.

"Um. There's food in the fridge. Just help yourself. I'm going over to the garage. I don't really care what you do."

I walked upstairs and changed into a work shirt and old jean shorts.

I walked back downstairs and he followed me out the door.

"Hey. Benny." I said as I walked through the doors and into the reception.

"Hey Al, this your boyfriend?" He said, smiling.

Benny was one of the workers at the garage. He was fifty five and really funny.

"No." Jack and I said at the same time.

I walked out the back to here Steff and Peter were in the paint room, spraying a car.

"Hey Al!" Peter yelled, although it was muffled by his mask. Steff waved once she noticed me and went back to painting.

I checked the bike and sadly it needed new parts.

"How long for it take to restore a bike?" Jack asked as he tried to skate on a car trolley.

"Um. It depends. This ones in pretty good shape, it just needs a new gearbox and upgraded front suspension. Everything else is fine." I said.

"Of course it's in good shape. It's my bike." He said, walking over to me.

"This is your bike?" I asked, turning my head and looking at him.

"Yea." He said.

Why. Why. Why.

***

I was currently under a car, on the trolley, servicing it when I heard a crash and clang of tools.

I rolled out from under the car. "Jack. Don't touch anything." I said, seeing him scramble to pick up bolts and tools.

I rolled back under the car and tightened the last bolt.

"Do me a favour and start the car?" I asked him.

He turned the key and it hummed awake.

I came back from under the car, happy with the success.

"It's pretty ironic that you know how to fix cars." Jack said turning the car off.

I rolled my eyes and threw a bolt at him.