033.

Gonna say my favorite things about my ex's so uh let's go.

N: You were the first person I ever dated. You were so sweet and adorable. And hella precious. I loved you a lot.

F: We had a good time together and it was fun while it lasted. We were best friends before we started dating and I'm glad we're still best friends.

N(I dated 2 people that started with n names): You were very sweet and my first boyfriend. All of the stuff you said about me melted my heart.

B: We dated for like 2 seconds but yeah. We aren't really close anymore but you're still pretty chill and cool.

D: I honestly didn't know we were dating. Long story. But you were very very nice and a great person.

K: We were in a polyamorous relationship and it was hella weird. But I dipped hella fast but I guess it was good while it lasted.

A: You were the other person in the polyamorous relationship. You were nice and kind. But it was very awkward since it was my first time.

C: Yeah um don't really have any good shit to say about you because you broke my heart. But anyways, I guess you were nice until you broke my heart. Moving on.

G: Gosh, you made me so fucking happy and made me feel like the only girl. I loved you so so much and I miss the memories we had. You were amazing.

T: You were great but I broke things off too fast and I hate myself for that. You were genuinely so so sweet and amazing.

M: I hated our relationship because it was weird and confusing. Because you told me let's pretend to date for a day and see how it goes.

Now I'm gonna talk about my crushes.

A(different person): I liked you twice because you were my best friend and the only person who cared about me. You made me feel special.

L: I'm pretty sure I've liked you twice and I've never told you lmao. But yeah you're just hella nice and a good friend.

A(different person lmao): You were my close friend and I had feelings for you and majorly simped for you. We havent talked in awhile but it's fine.

O: I didnt really like you but did at the same time. It was confusing but you were just very nice and we're still good friends at least.

K: We both liked each other but nothing ever happened between us. We are still good friends and you're nice. You were the one who helped me with the hacker. So thank you.

Um yeah don't know why I made this really.