Camp Half-Blood

Annabeth's POV

Me, Thalia, Reyna, Nico, Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Calypso were called to come to the Big House. I wonder what that's about. I just hope it isn't a new quest. The Hunters were visiting, so Reyna and Thaliawere at camp.

 "There was a new prophecy last night an-" Chiron was interrupted by a chorus of groans. "Don't worry, it's not that big.

Ten half-bloods must answer the call

Survive high school, must they all

Be wary off the new perfects though

Do not let your cover blow

Wait for the timing to be right

And always be prepared to fight

They would be a powerful ally

But make mistakes, and at their hand, you could die"

(A/N pretend that was good, please)

"So... We have to go to high school and make some friends?" Leo was the first to speak.

"There are only eight of us." Hazel pointed out.

"Well, we're probably going to Goode with Percy, making it nine." As I spoke, I realized what I was was saying. I would get to see my Seaweed Brain! I missed him so much, and I was actually a little grateful for the quest, considering I would get to see my boyfriend.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"So, who else do we take?" Reyna asked.

"I assum Piper?" Calypso said, but it came out like a question.

"I think she still needs space. I tried to recruit her to the hunters and she almost killed me."

She was met with a chorus of "Thalia!"s while we brainstormed.

Then Nico spoke up, "What about Will?"

"Well, somebody has a crush," Thalia teased. Nico blushed.

"One, it would be helpful to have a healer. Two, he's not just a crush, were actually dating." Nicos voice faded into a whisper as he spoke. Everyone's inner fan girl/boy came out and Nico was faced with tons of questions, and it was moments like these that I missed Piper. The poor girl already had to deal with breaking up with Jason, which was hard enough on her, and then he got killed. Piper shut everyone out and has just been grieving.

Chiron cleared his throat, effectively shutting everyone up and snapping me out of my thoughts. I'd forgotten he was there.

"Let's just ask Will he he wants to come, and if he says yes, he can come," I suggested, now that everyone was listening.

*Time Skip*

Will said yes, so we all left to pack and go to sleep early. We had to wake up around 4:00 AM because we were leaving at 6:00. We wanted to make it in time for school. Chiron got everything ready, and the gods made a house for us, each of our parents designing their childs's room.

I jumped as my alarm clock blared my favorite song, Hospital Beds by Palaye Royale. It went through a cycle of songs I like, including The Kids From Yesterday by My Chemical Romance and Novocaine by Fall Out Boy. Anyways, stupid ADHD, I turned off my alarm clock, grabbed some clothes, and headed towards the shower.

I let the warm water wash away all the fog in my mind. Today I was surprising Percy! We decided not to tell him that we were coming so it would be a surprise.

I stepped out of the shower and changed, examining myself in the mirror. I wore a sea green t-shirt, to match my Seaweed Brain's eyes, with a gray owl on it. I had a matching gray cardigan and covers, amend I had on dark blue skinny jeans. I put on the silver owl earrings I got from my mother that turned into daggers. I tamed my curly hair and put it in a simple ponytail. I wore a little bit of light pink lip gloss and mascara, but other than that, I didn't wear any make up.