June 27th, Saturday

//3rd POV\\

It was 12:27 when Bakugou awoke. 'Jeez... When's the last time i've slept in this late?' He thought as forced himself out of bed. He brushed his teeth and got dressed into some casual clothing. He walked to the common room to be tackled by Denki.

"Morning~~!" Denki sang while giggling. "Morning babe... Can I get food or what?" Bakugou chuckled. "Ugh... Fine..." Denki whined as he got up and followed Bakugou to the kitchen with a pout. "What?" Bakugou smiled as he questioned the obviously pouting pikachu. "I wanted cuddles. I got nothing yesterday!" He pouted.

Bakugou smiled as he turned around and made himself a howl of cereal. Kirishima snuck up behind Denki and wrapped his hands around Denki's waist from behind causing Denki to squeak from shock. "That was cute." Kirishima smiled before planting a kiss on the top of Denki's head.

Denki turned around and hugged Kirishima. "Where were you all morning?" Denki whined. "What, did you come to my dorm this morning?" Kirishima asked. "Mhmm. You weren't there and no one else knew where you were." Denki nodded. "Well... I thought i would take you two out on a date today. I set up a place." Kirishima said as he looked at Bakugou.

"That sounds fun. Where is it?" Bakugou nodded as he talked through a mouthful of milk and cereal. "That. Is a secret." Kirishima winked before walking away, slapping Denki's ass. "Eek! Hey!" Denki shreiked. "Can you all go be gay somewhere else! I'm trying to watch a movie!" Sero yelled from the couch. "Oh shut up! Where is Mina?" Kirishima scoffed as he sat next to Sero.

"She is out with the girls again. Beach." Sero sighed. "Oh." Kirishima nodded. After Bakugou ate the three boys decided it was time to head out for their date. "Where are we going, Shitty Hair?" Bakugou asked. "You will see when we get there!" Kirshima giggled. "Can't you just tell us?" Denki whined. "Be patient." Kirishima smiled as he booped Denki's nose.

The three eventually reached the destination. It was a beautiful sight. There was a nice blanket with some pillows under a old willow tree. "Eiji! It's beautiful!" Denki gasped excitedly. "Where did you ever find this place? Where are we anyway?" Bakugou asked as he smiled slightly. "Well... I used to come here a lot as a kid. Down there, is where I live." Kirishima sighed sadly as he pointed down at the all to familiar path to his neighborhood.

"Something wrong?" Bakugou asked. Denki was already sitting on the blankets and staring at the lights below in disbelief. "Can we talk about that later? Let's just enjoy right now." Kirishima sighed before walking towards Denki. "Okay?" Bakugou mumbled now concerned, following Kirishima.

"It's so pretty! What is down there?!" Kaminari asked as Kirishima sat down. "Its where they always hold the festivals." Kirishima explained as he pulled Kaminari onto his lap with a smile. "Can we go to the festivals sometime?" The golden blonde teen asked. "Of course." Kirshima smiled. "Yay!" Kaminari giggled before laying his head back on Kirishima's chest. Bakugou sat down next to the two and put his arm around Kirishima.

They sat there for a while before hearing a snap. Bakugou got to his feet and got in a fighting stance. Kirishima shielded Kaminari and turned his quirk on. His heart sank when he saw who it was.

(I cant believe we hit 584 views! I am dying right now! Thank you guys so much!)