🔪MINE! MINE! MINE!🔪

Requested by tisC51

Yandere! Possessive! Mammon x Shy Reader

WARNING: MAY INCLUDE POSSESSIVE BOYFRIEND, SLIGHT MURDER? INSANE MAMMON

Third Person POV
You have been recently dating Mammon, for a couple of weeks and he has been very sweet, still tsundere and of course being idiotic but these past few months he has been dragging you out from hanging out with his brothers, friends or anything that involves going out with a friend alone or without him. The brothers had been getting a bit mad from this side of Mammon since the a few weeks ago he had been fine with everything. You didn't want to bring it up to him since he'll most likely start nagging. You still loved him though so you just brushed it off and tell others that he is a protective and jealous boyfriend is all (as usual).

One day, you were walking through the hallways of RAD since you've grabbed the wrong text book from the class you were in and because you were distracted from discussing with Solomon and his potion making. You arrived to your locker, put in the code, opened it and started looking through inside, trying to find the right text book, when all of a sudden you heard faint laughters.

Your POV
'What was that?' I looked to my left then to my right to hear where the laugh was coming from. I'm a bit freaked out because 1. I know for a fact that Lucifer nor Lord Diavolo is in the hallways at this hour, 2. It's very quiet here and it made it very scary when I heard that laugh, 3. I AM ABOUT TO DIE. I quickly grabbed my textbook, shut the locker door and speed walk back to class. Halfway, almost about to get back to my classroom until I was pushed to the wall, making me drop my textbook and closing my eyes thinking I would get hit by something. When I opened my eyes, Mammon was pinning me.

"O-Oh h-hey babe!.." I stuttered out, bad move is all I can say to myself, "Who was that guy you were talking with in the cafeteria huh?! Are you cheating on me?!" He yelled out, looking at me on the verge to cry, I panicked and had to reassure him that the person who I was talking with was a friend that is just asking me for homework since he was absent the other day. "Good! I don't want anyone touching you!" He pouted and hugs be tightly, I could barely breathe so I pat his back to let go of me since humans need oxygen. Mammon got the message then let go of me, he looked somewhat happy, probably because the other male demon was just a friend

T

hird person POV
You were wrong, he wasn't happy about that reason, he was just happy that 'Matthew' the person who asked you was out of the picture now. He didn't want his precious Y/N to be taken away and be mistreated by another demon, he wanted you all to himself, he wants EVERYTHING from you, your attention, your stuff, maybe your...*cough* virginity *cough*, you name it! "I have to head back to class now Mammon, I don't want the teacher thinking I'm skipping class.." You said quietly, he was sad and angry at the same time but he controlled it and begged you to stay with him for a little while.

"Please please please please! Stay with me for a little more!" He whined and begged to the point he got onto his knees, bowing down. You were shocked from his actions since he never acted this way, however you knew his tricks so you shook your head then bend down to grab your text book. You put your hand on his back, making him lift his head up, still giving you the puppy eyes. You quietly giggled from his expression, stand up and hold out your hand waiting for him to grab it. It took a few seconds for him to understand but took the hand anyways.

You pulled him back up his feet and pat his head, "I'll see you at lunch Mammon.." You gave him a soft smile and left him in the hallways. When you were out of his sight, he sighed and chuckled. Then to start laughing, not his sweet and idiotic laugh, like maniacally and yandere kind. "Oh my sweet sweet Y/N..You don't know how I feel do you?..no matter! As long as no one takes you away from me, I'M your amazing boyfriend and your future husband!..I'll always be the one you'll need...WE'LL BE SUCH A HAPPY MARRIED COUPLE IN THE FUTURE!" He laughed louder, looking up, having his hand holding his chin and cheek. He is truly insane without you.

"YOU'RE MINE! MINE! MINE!"

814 words

A/N -
I am trying to improve my literature skills to make it more professional. Btw I am also trying to do angst, yandere, gore, murder kind chapters so that's why it's not as perfect as you hope it was. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating as I planned but I have things going on in my life so you can't blame life and family :P