Telling the team

Third person

Hinata woke up the next day. That's when everything that happened yesterday hit her.

She didn't want to, but she got up to go change. She found a girls uniform in there and a note.

Hi dear, I got you a girls uniform for school. If you don't want to go then please call me. I will be gone for most of the day so please take care!

"Do I have a choice?" Said hinata frustrated that she had to wear a girl's uniform. Her mom also changed her woredrobe. She got changed, ate breakfast, then got on her bike to go to school.

Hinata's POV

I got off my bike then I started my way to the gym. For a while I forgot about the whole 'changing into a girl' thing. That was until I got closer to the gym. I heard people talking and the sound of balls hitting the floor. "I must be the last one" I thought before opening the door. That would be my biggest regret, because as soon as I opened the door, all eyes were on me.

I tilted my head in confusion until I heard suga speak. "Are you looking for the girls gym?" "No?" I replied. Then I remembered that I was a girl now.

I felt so embarrassed! I then spoke "guys it's me... hinata"
After I said those word everything went silent. You could hear the forgotten balls hit the floor.

Kageyama then spoke "You can't be hinata, hinata's a boy!"

I then said "ask some questions only hinata and you guys would know then!" With A little frustration laced in my voice

"Fine!" Said Kageyama. "What's hinata's favorite food!" "Meat buns" I said.

"That one was easy!" Said Tanaka
"I wanna ask a question!" said nishinoya

"What's my rolling receive called?" Everyone looked like they knew I wouldn't get it tsuki even said that it was to hard in his cocky as ever attitude!

So I then said with pure confidence "rolling thunder"

There faces were priceless! They looked so shocked then Tanaka yelled "OUR KOHAI'S A GIRL NOW?!?" They all were yelling and shouting and I felt a small smile creep into my face. I was happy they didn't judge me.

Then Kageyama spoke the words I most definitely didn't want to hear "if you're a girl now how will you play?

The room went silent. That was a question that needed an answer. But no one had an answer. Until couch ukai walked into the room. I immediately ran up to him and yelled "CAN I STILL PLAY EVEN IF IM A GIRL NOW!!"

He looked shocked, then he realized it was hinata then he said "As long as the principal is ok with it then you can" "My mom already contacted the school and told the teachers and principal and there ok with it!" "Then sure you can play!"

I was so happy I ended up jumping up and down screaming yes. Which is not a good idea if you are a girl with a bunch of boys around you, but hinata was obvious so she saw no problem

Then everyone was happy that I got to stay on the team they all started cheering. We then finally stared morning practice but I didn't get to play yet!
15 minutes later
Takeda shot in the room and yelled "we're going to have another training camp at Tokyo!! It's going to be on Friday so please pack soon we'll be leaving at 12 pm so don't be late!"
After his announcement everyone was happy and talking about it. Couch and Takeda explained what to bring an what not to bring, then the boys had a little meeting that I wasn't involved in but I didn't care "I get to see kenma again!" I thought to myself
                           At the boys meeting

"Alright you guys do you know what we have to do?" "Yea we must protect hinata from all the boys!" "Yep! Plan protect hinata is a go!"
                          After the boys meeting

"Alright everyone clean up and get to class!" Yelled daichi. We clean up and I was about to leave until kiyoko stopped me and told me that she needed my new measurements for a new uniform so I follow her

We go inside a big room with a lot of stuff in it. Then kiyoko locked the door and said "sit down and take off your clothes"

I was embarrassed but I do as I'm told.

Then kiyoko said "you're not wearing a bra? Good thing your shirt was baggy. And you need girl underwear. I'll lend you some of mine then we'll go shopping with yachi."

She takes my measurements and says "woah yours are bigger then mine so the bra might me a little tight and your thighs are so huge I'm jealous. And your skin in so soft and smooth!"

I feel embarrassed but happy at the same time.

Time skip to after school

I was walking until I was grabbed and taken. I was scared and look up to see Yachi and Kiyoko. I felt relieved and asked "where are we going?" "SHOPPING!!" Yelled both girls

I was fine cause I was used to shopping with my mom and sister so everything went smoothly. We bought underwear, bras, clothes, perfume, and shoes.
Time skip

It was the day of the training camp and I was so excited I woke up at 8 and got ready for the camp
I wore a gray, blue, and pink oversized hoodie and cute matching socks and shoes that me and the managers bought while shopping

It was the day of the training camp and I was so excited I woke up at 8 and got ready for the campI wore a gray, blue, and pink oversized hoodie and cute matching socks and shoes that me and the managers bought while shopping

Then I eat breakfast and bike to school at 11

I was the first one there so I decided I would use my phone. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was in the bus leaning on suga. I got my head up and said thank you with my signature closed eyed smile

Except this time the effect of the smile was different cause this time suga was a blushing mess

After a long drive we finally made it to Tokyo! I can't wait to see kenma and all the others!
*************************************************
Hi me again!! Sorry I wasn't updating anything but I'm going to try to do an update daily so please keep reading! Ok bye have a good day!!