"Wait! The wolf was Willa? So you two knew each other before everyone else?" He nodded.

"We were hunting one day when we could smell other wolves in the area. We tried to move away so as not to cause a fight, but I ended up running right into Taehyung. We fought for a bit before Willa stepped in between us. Taehyung was about to do what Alphas do best and let us know that he was in charge when Yoongi actually got in front of him to stop him from hurting Willa. The mate bond between those two was extremely clear as soon as they were together. Seeing that, it was hard for Taehyung not to accept us into his pack. I worked my ass off showing Taehyung that I was trustworthy and could contribute to the pack. I'm glad he took a chance on me and made me his Zeta." He took a deep breath. "What I'm trying to say is I didn't have a choice in this life either, but this pack that I came to be with, this family, is honestly the best thing to happen to me!

"Do you not remember your life before this?"

"I know I had friends and a good family, but my bond I have with the guys and Willa and Dakota is so much more. I wouldn't change it!" I saw the sincerity and love in his eyes for his friends.

"It's just not the same with me Jungkook. I'm human! I don't have that pack mentality."

"When we first met, you told me that you hoped I had family or friends to go home to. Well, now you know that I do. This family is the best thing to ever happen to me and we may be pretty dysfunctional at times, but you will see just how much we all care for each other. That is, if you choose to stay." He looked over at me with sad eyes.

"I don't really have anywhere else to go, plus I really don't think I have a choice" I leaned my head back against the tree, looking up at the sky.

"I know you don't know any of us, but give us a chance and if you ever need to just take a walk into the woods, please let me know first and I would be happy to join you. I don't want to get in trouble for losing you."

"Did Taehyung put you on prisoner duty?" I rolled my eyes as my harsh words made Jungkook stand up and face me.

"Actually no. He told me to make sure that you are always protected and safe." I felt a little bad for what I said, but then remembered how Taehyung spoke to me earlier and then I didn't feel as bad. "I know that Taehyung can be a bit of a hardass, but he cares about everyone here and is a really sweet and fun guy when you really get to know him." He held out his hand to help me up and I accepted. We walked around the forest just a bit longer as I told him the stories the townspeople were telling of the strange creatures in the forest and he would tell me funny stories of his pack. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I had a true friend.

Taehyung's POV

"Gladly" I watched as she stormed out of my office and I heard the front door open and slam shut. I walked over to my desk and pounded my fist on top of all the papers that were scattered about. I hung my head and replayed everything that just happened. Why was I so stupid! I heard the door to my office close and turned to see Hosek and Namjoon.

"Care to share with us what the hell that was about?" Hosek asked.

"Not really." I continued to stare at my desk, not moving.

"Tae...come on" Namjoon spoke up. I stood up and faced them.

"I don't understand this! She is a human! A human who had a life and I ripped that away from her! But when I try to give her a home and people who will care for her, she calls me a monster!" In anger, I shove everything that was on my desk to the floor in one swipe of my hands. I felt my knees give out and fell to the floor, putting my face in my hands letting out an angry scream. I felt hands on my shoulders and looking up, I saw Hosek right by my side.