𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒄𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. ー

☆彡

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝗼 + 𝐌𝗼𝗼𝐧
𝐉𝐞𝐌𝗼

𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 / 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 / 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦total sweethearts for real, when they are together they're exuding honey and just sweets, they are whipped for each other, she always is hyping up his eye smile and calling him ador...

total sweethearts for real, when they are together they're exuding honey and just sweets, they are whipped for each other, she always is hyping up his eye smile and calling him adorable and cute pet names. he's always sending her little texts of comfort and just endearment, he calls her noona even thought he doesn't act like he's younger at all and she doesn't really act like a noona but he loves it because he can baby her. they have a very strong friendship, they are very close and she knows for sure she can go to him at any moment and he will listen to her for hours and then give her advise or a piece of his mind with total honesty.

✩ is very possessive of her

✩ calls until 2 am.

✩ he likes to bother her with asmr since she doesn't like it.

✩ he taught her how to ride a bicycle at freaking 22 because she never knew how to and it became a very viral video in their YouTube channel.

✩ she will laugh at every one of his jokes and ruffle his hair.

✩ she will stab anybody for him. with a fork. promise.

✩ absolutely whipped for each other.

✩ he has helped her on her dance skills.

✩ once went to her dorm at 3am with ice cream because she was frustrated that she couldn't get a dance move right, he held her, watched a movie with her and promised her to help her the next morning which he did, he said it in a radio show that she thanked him so much and even bought him his favorite food.

𝐉𝐚𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧 + 𝐌𝗼𝗼𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐌𝗼𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧 + 𝐌𝗼𝗼𝐧𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐌𝗼𝐧