"I don't know. We'll figure it out though," Peter answered before looking over Tate's shoulder and chuckling, "It's not UTube with a U. It's YouTube. Y-O-U," he told his boyfriend.

Tate smiled. "Oh," he mumbled in a cute tone, fixing the URL while made Peter grin.

 "Oh," he mumbled in a cute tone, fixing the URL while made Peter grin

"If they find out we're dead, they'll go insane. Literally, for real this time," Violet told Peter, sitting beside him.

Peter nodded. "They can't know."

"Well, you can't control it forever," Tate spoke. "I think you know that now."

Peter nodded. "I guess I do, don't I?"

"I mean, it is what it is," Tate told the twins.

"One of these days, this computer will be obsolete," Violet said. "People will have microchips implanted in their brains or something. We won't be able to watch YouTube or anything."

"The saddest thing I've ever heard," Peter stated.

"...We'll be like all the others here; prisoners in a windowless cell. Who's gonna show me the new ways of the world?" Violet continued. "Nobody here is happy."

"I am," Peter answered as Tate rested his hand on Peter's thigh. "I think for the first time in a long time, I'm actually really happy."

"And the others are not like us," Tate added. "They're lonely. We're all friends. We have each other."

"Yeah," Peter agreed, resting his hand on Tate's as well as Violet's. "I got the two best people I could ask for."

"We'll never have kids," Violet told her brother. "Be an aunt and uncle like we used to say we would be."

Peter paused and didn't say anything. That part was right. He wouldn't get to be the cool uncle to Violet's kids like he thought about.

The trio turned their heads to the hallway when they heard someone talking.

"That voice..." Peter said, recognizing it to which he got up to follow as did Violet and Tate.

He walked down the hallway, approaching the open door.

"Chad? Patrick?" Peter questioned.

Yes, by now, Peter knew they were ghosts but they were painting the room as a nursery.

"Hello, Peter," Chad greeted coldly, stepping down a ladder. "Care to help us paint your sibling's nursery?" he asked.