𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11: Together...

•~Third Person~•
    Ban would look around the room seeing Diane and King right next to eachother on the couch. With him, Elaine between his legs under a blanket.
    "Hey, Where's Elizabeth and Meliodas..?" Said Diane.
   "T-They should be back now, they've been gone f-for awhile now.." said Elaine getting more comfortable.
   "Hm.. I hope there back soon, it's raining.." said King looking towards a window.
  "Yeah..I'm hungry..!" Said Ban only worrying about food.
     Everyone would roll their eyes.
                        |~|𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝|~|
    Me and Elizabeth were sitting under the bus stop. I'd look over to see her soaked by the water. The rain had got on her completely from her clothes hugging onto her body, to her wet, pink lips.      Damn... she looked good...
                          |•|𝖤𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖯.𝖮.𝖵|•|.
   I'd look over to see Meliodas staring at me. 
  "See something, you like..?" I'd ask teasing.
He'd lean towards me and blow at my ear. It sent chills through my body, making me quiet.
    He'd grin at me and laugh.  "Let's get going, Kay?" He'd say standing up.
   "R-Right..." I'd say following his lead.
                              3rd pErSoN.
   With the two "friends," on their way back something else was going on...
  "Hey, Let's watch something scary~" said Diane excited.
   "Umm.." King sat there, nervous. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Diane. He wanted to impress her, so... 

"Yeah.." said King, "I mean it's just a movie.." 
Diane would look over at King and smile. 
      "Alright, I'll go to something.." she'd say grabbing the remote and now scrolling through Netflix.  As the movie began to turn on, King slowly moved over closer to Diane.