|SAVING HOPE PT.I|

Start from the beginning

Dominic's dead body laid on a table making the followers gasp at the sight. The Hollow faces the body and raises her hand to use her magic to bring Dominic back to life. Dominic gasps awake making the Hollows followers back away and start murmuring surprised at their fellow witch being brought back from the dead. Dominic was grateful and so he approaches the Hollow, bows slightly before walking to stand at her side.

Facing the people in the church he speaks up, "All of you, know that this is the power of the Hollow. The power to transcend death, and destroy all who stand against us"

Dominic then turns to bow at the Hollow making her followers bow to show their devotion

●·○·●·○·●·○·●·○·●

Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya had walked upstairs with Vincent's plan running through their mind. Freya sat behind a desk holding up her head with her hand thinking about how the plan was not only going to affect her family but if Kol didn't arrive how it was going to affect her. Rebekah stood next to Elijah looking at his had as he wrapped it around a knife so his blood can fill a glass.

Looking up from his cut hand Elijah notices his sisters judgmental look, "Vincent needs our blood"

"Right. All four of us, and Kol isn't answering his bloody phone" Rebekah replies with her arms crossed making Elijah sigh as he starts cleaning himself with his white handkerchief "He's finally got a chance at happiness, and we're asking him to come home and play host to a quarter of a demon"

"There has to be another way," Freya says exhausted, looking up at her siblings 

"And what if there isn't another way?" Elijah asks playing devil's advocate knowing they needed to decide soon and the only answers they had were Vincent's

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm usually the first one who wants to run off on my own, and-and now I don't have a say in the matter. I'm feeling quite perturbed!" Rebekah raises her voice when she starts to slowly spiral into her own thoughts 

"Hope. Hope is all that matters" Elijah says knowing they all cared for their nieces well being

"This is not happening," Freya says quickly standing up from her seat, "I will not let this family be split apart. I'm going to the bell tower and I'm going to go through more of mother's grimoires"

Elijah tries to stop Freya from walking out of the room by calling her name but she doesn't stop nor glance back, she was on a hopeless mission in hopes of saving her family from having to split.

"Elijah, you know how it feels to be apart." Rebekah says looking over at her brother who was walking around the desk to where Freya once stood, "At first, the freedom is exhilarating, and then, one day, inevitably, you wake up with that pit in your stomach, that dull, aching feeling of missing the only people who know you"

"Until that very ache threatens to consume you entirely" Elijah shares knowing the feeling that Rebekah was describing all too well 

"For a thousand years, we have been honoring a vow to stand together," Rebekah says only for Elijah to look away not being able to look at his younger sister in the eye "Being forced to separate feels like torture"

Rebekah walked a few feet away from the desk where Elijah stood, as she needed to phone Kol once again. Only for once again, Kol doesn't answer making Rebekah turn around to look at her brother, "Still no word from Kol. And if he doesn't bother to show, that leaves Hayley and Odette. They are Hope's only other immortal relative"

At the Hybrid's names, Elijah shakes his head but doesn't speak making Rebekah look at him knowing what the news would mean, "If Kol doesn't show up that leaves Hayley. That means you would have to part ways with her as well"