|GIFTS OF MYSTIC FALLS|

Odette and Hayley had gone out to the bayou that night as it was a full moon. They were able to gain the help of the Crescent wolves to track down Aurora. They had called Elijah to inform him when she was found, yet they didn't leave the area in which their pack had tracked Aurora to.

Klaus, Elijah, Hayley and Odette walk from out of the woods and into a field with tall grass and at the distance was a warehouse.

"We could have handled this-" Klaus tells the two hybrids next to him making Odette cut him off

"No. The last time you two handled it she shot you and I found out by feeling it. So, no you are not doing this alone"

"She's right we do it together" Elijah says making Odette give Klaus a smug look

"Oh yes let's group together like a giant bullseye, I don't think so"

"If you see her, no monologues just kill her" Hayley says as they get ready to separate only for Odette to grab Klaus hand before he can

"Please don't get hurt okay?" Odette says making Klaus nod his head as he couldn't promise anything

"I love you" Klaus says as he kisses Odette making her smile and mumble "I love you" back to him before they go in separate directions

Naturally Odette makes her way towards where Hayley was heading towards, which led to her entering an abandoned train car. Hayley turns around having heard Odettes footsteps and now knowing it was her. Hayley give Odette an annoyed look once she sets her eyes on her cousin and turned back around so they can walk into the train car, which has a sign indicating it was formerly a post office car.

The two hybrids hesitantly walk through the hallway inside as they make their way towards the main room, while old-fashioned jazz music playing on a gramophone player nearby. Odette rips the curtains open only to find that there is no one in the room. Yet the two hybrids hear a creaking of the floorboards nearby which makes them turn to each other as they were both certain that they weren't alone.

Meanwhile, two Mikaelson brothers had made their way towards each other as they had finished scouting their area.

In the next room both Crescents sense another body nearby making them walk over towards a hidden door and open the lock to find someone's body inside, which slumps forwards onto Hayley. Smiling furiously Hayley looks over at Odette making her lift the person up from behind the hair to see their face, revealing Lucien. He had been bound, gagged and desiccated enough to know that whoever had captured him had starved the vampire.

"Lucien" Odette says annoyed yet not surprised that they had found his body

Outside, Aya and two members of the Strix were placing Aurora's unconscious body in the back of an SUV. All while the redheaded had help in astral protecting self into the Chambre de Chasse.

The two Mikaelson brothers approach the trio making Aya look in their direction, not surprised that they stood before her

"Hello, gentlemen" Aya says in a sing-song voice as she had been expecting them

"I had planned on taking a different head tonight, but yours will do just fine" Klaus says with a smirk which makes Aya quickly draw Aurora's white oak bullet-filled gun and aims it at him. Klaus glares at her angrily, "I am getting so tired of having that vile weapon pointed at me"

Aya amused by the situation shrugs her shoulders before she aims it at Elijah instead. Elijah is visibly angry by her action but maintains a fake smile with an equally amused demeanor, "Creator destroyed by his own creation. I suppose there's a certain poetry to that, wouldn't you say, Niklaus?"