He pointed to the table.

Amy: Sure!

In fifteen minutes, everyone had arrived, except one person.

"Excuse me. Can I serve lunch now?"

Amy: There's someone missing.

"Demi!"

They all said.

Demi: Me! I'm here.

Barack: As everyone say, old customs never change.

Nick: And Demi is not going to change, for sure.

Joe: Demi will always be the queen of delays.

Everyone laughed.

Demi: OK. I get it. Is there anyone else missing?

Michelle: We had invited Selena. But she left town.

Demi: Yeah. She is on tour.

Nick: You are not going to believe what I just saw.

He said, with his cell phone in hand.

Joe: What?

Nick then started to read the news.

Who is the mysterious girl?

   The celebrities Meghan Markle, Demi Lovato, Priyanka Chopra and brothers Nick and Joe Jonas were seen entering a Japanese restaurant with a girl who appeared to be between 12 and 14 years old.

   And since then, several rumors have started to emerge. Who is this girl? It is the question that does not want to remain silent. Is it a mysterious daughter? A secret sister? Any cousin?

   Did any of them, more than a decade ago, have a daughter and not reveal it to the world? It looks like we'll have to wait to find out. Unfortunately paparazzi were unable to take photos that showed the face of the mysterious girl.

   In addition, singers Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus were seen entering the restaurant a few minutes after them.

Miley: Oh, no...

Demi: Secret daughter?

Demi looked at Meghan.

Joe: These people come up with some things so weird!

Meghan: Harry is going to freak out.

She said, a little embarrassed and afraid of her boyfriend's reaction.

Amy: Aunt Kate is going to freak out.

Michelle: Barack is already freaking out.

She said, pointing to her distressed husband.

Obama: This is absurd!  How could they say those things? Amy's just a kid.

Ariana: The press is capable of anything.

Demi: They will go deep into this story.  They will not stop investigating until they discover the truth.

Amy: That's just two months from now.

Joe: Can you imagine?  It will be the news of the year. Prince Harry's secret daughter was seen walking with a gang of celebrities in Los Angeles.

Nick: That would be interesting, but your face was not photographed. They may not even suspect.

Priyanka: At least something more serious has not happened.