Characters

Ashley- (up top) 14 year old from Milwaukee, Wisconsin [holy shit guys I used a fricken comma!😂 sorry I had too] likes- penny boarding, food, netflix, Arizona tea's, vine, YouTube, social media in general. Hates- people, Hayes Grier, the Grier family, bullies, being alone. Family- mom, dad, 15 year old sister- really close, and a beagle named Sally.

Hayes- 14 in da story lol if you don't know stuff about Hayes then Idek why you chose to read my story...... But just look it up if you wanna know I'm too lazy to type it all Bc he is just a person that you can't describe in words....😏yes he's just that good and god like.

Nash- he's Nash Grier. He's special😏 and he gon be 16 in da storyyyyyy

Jenna- Ashley's older sister. 15 year old. Soon 16 though😉if you catch my drift lol. If not you will find out soon enough aha. As the story progressed you will learn about Jenna and all that jazz lol

Ashley's parents and everything are like never gunna be in the story but they are parents. Whatever you will need to know about them you will find out the same way as with Jenna. Idk if that made sense but I hope it did. Whatever. I might do songs for the chapter or something but it's probably gunna be a lot of country music because I love country and yeah. Honestly the amount of commas that I used I can't even begin to tell you how funny I found it. I need a friend for Ashley and a friend of Nash and one for Hayes. Comment your name, age, what you look like (height eye color hair color and length and a few things you like to do lolz)

Comment who's friend you want to be

Nashty Nash-

Ashley-

Poohbear-😂it's Hayes

Jenna the bae-

I feel like Jenna is gunna kill me for putting her in here but that's ok. Love ya Jenna!!!!